Senior ALM Analyst
Santander Consumer Bank
Santander Consumer Bank AS is part of Banco Santander, one of the largest financial groups in the world with 125 mill customers and 190.000 employees.
The Nordic region has total assets of NOK 140 billion. We are market leaders in car and leisure finance, and also offer credit cards, consumer loans and savings products.
We have 1200 employees based in our offices in Lysaker (HQ), Stavanger, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Helsinki.
Senior ALM Analyst
Nordic Financial Management Department in Santander Consumer Bank consists of four sub-groups which are all located in Oslo: Treasury & Analysis, Capital Markets, Capital Management and Customer Deposits. The Treasury & Analysis group consists of 5 people today with a good diversification both in terms of skills and experience. The group is responsible for operational liquidity, ALM, financial planning and management of the bank’s liquidity reserve portfolio. All activities are performed centrally on behalf of all Nordic countries. The Senior ALM Analyst is a new role and will be part of the Treasury & Analysis group.
- Interest Rate Risk analysis, including operational input to transaction decisions
- Structural Liquidity analysis, including operational input to transaction decisions
- Annual update of Liquidity and Re-pricing criteria of the bank’s assets
- Annual update of Liquidity and Re-pricing criteria of the bank’s Non-Maturity Deposits
- Provide input to the planning sessions in the bank
- Ad Hoc analytics & data support to Financial Management department
- Backup to other Treasury activities
- Minimum 5-10 years of Analytical experience, preferable from banking
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or higher
- Fluent in written and oral English
- High level and proven proficiency in Excel/VBA, and preferably SQL/SAS/SPSS
- Experience with IRRBB and Market Risk in general
- A good understanding of Capital Markets transactions and IR/FX derivatives
The role requires someone who has an analytical mindset and who is resourceful. The person needs to be able to access and analyze large sets of data and communicate their findings in a clear and consistent manner. The person needs to be proactive in their communication and strong minded. Ability to challenge the established and drive change. Self-driven.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in an international company with a proven performance track record. Our annual employee survey shows that we are a very attractive place to work with engaged and enabled employees who are proud to work for Santander.
- Competitive pay and good employee benefits.
- Our corporate culture is informal, while at the same time professional and dynamic.
- We have a positive work environment with knowledgeable and engaged employees who go the extra mile.
- An active sports club and many social events throughout the year.
For more information about the position, please contact Christian Balchen, Treasury & Analysis Director Nordics, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.