International Tax Manager
The listed company B2Holding is currently looking for a competent and proactive International Tax Manager to join their organisation. You will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of challenging tasks in a truly international and dynamic company with strong growth ambitions. As International Tax Manager you will interact and cooperate with other tax specialists in the Group and report to Chief Group Controller.
B2Holding displayed record strong operating performance during the first quarter of 2017 and is well positioned for further growth with operating platforms in 18 markets and significant investment capacity.
- Participate in management and optimization of B2Holding legal and capital structures
- Responsible for B2Holding tax intelligence and maintain updated information on the relevant tax legislation within the Group
- Responsible for the Group's Transfer pricing policies, documentation and cross-border transactions
- Responsible for the consolidated financial tax information
- Contribute in tax and VAT related issues (contracts, transactions and projects)
- Support to Group companies and Group Finance department in tax issues
Desired background and qualifications:
- Degree within finance/economics or law, but we also welcome candidates with alternative education and relevant experience
- Experience from and interest in international corporate tax/VAT and transfer pricing
- Preferably experience from international companies
- Ability to proactively start new initiatives and follow through to completion
- Good commercial understanding
- Good interpersonal skills
The position is based in Oslo city center. Some international travel should be expected.
B2Holding ASA is a leading European financial services provider that has specialised in the investment and workout of non-performing loans primarily from the banking sector as well as providing third party debt collection solutions on behalf of clients. B2Holding ASA is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange and has operating platforms in 18 countries with 1500 employees in total. The head office is located in Oslo. For more information see www.b2holding.no.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.