Business Development Manager Norway
SBM Offshore is an integrated EPCI provider of floating production solutions for the deepwater oil and gas industry. SBM Offshore owns and operates the world’s largest fleet of FPSOs which recently achieved more than 1 million barrels of oil per day throughput. SBM Offshore’s global footprint includes worldwide Execution Centers. We are proud of our technological innovation, and are a market leader in R&D and technology development. Some of SBM Offshore’s products include FPSOs, Turret Mooring Systems, CALM buoys, TLPs, and Semisubmersibles. The company is also active in the Renewables sector.
The position is newly established, but in a developed market, in a strategic build up of business in Norway. This position reports directly to the Business Development Director Europe. The position covers Norway for the FPSO, Turret and other market solutions.
SBM Offshore is positioned at the top end of the FPSO market, focusing on the largest and most complex projects in this sector. Since our first FPSO operation in 1976 for Shell, we have been involved in over 30 such projects worldwide. Overall the SBM Offshore Group is performing well with a healthy backlog.
Besides the target focus on Business Development (initial phase, identifying projects & opportunities) there will also be focus on relationship management with key clients such as Statoil (Equinor) and partnerships with other contractors. The objective is to win contracts, increase market share and develop strategic relations with key players mainly operating in the Norwegian sector or Norwegian Companies with overseas operations.
- Drive sales and do proactive pre-tender work.
- Build strong relationships and position SBMs strategic value proposition with decision makers and key influencers.
- Coordination and creation of the Business Development Plan in effort to drive our key customer and platform strategies.
- Deliver account plan objectives and identify short and long term growth opportunities.
- Ensuring the classification of key stakeholders .
- Analyse sales, trends and market development in Norway and drive it forward.
- Plan and process stakeholders, primarily business managers.
- Continuously assess the market for new customers / opportunities / risks for SBM.
- Communicate all relevant information to existing and potential customers to guarantee their awareness of SBMs portfolio and its benefits.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring of own and centrally planned activities.
- Able to articulate SBM different business models and contracting strategies.
This position will be the face of SBM in the Norwegian market, to develop key relations and deliver growth in Norway. This creates great opportunities for making a significant difference as well as gaining market share.
For a sales driven person, who likes to see visible results, this position offers freedom and room to operate, making a mark on the Norwegian market, within a large and professional organisation.
What is offered to employees;
The unique opportunity to participate in the full life-cycle of projects and operations from engineering through construction and installation and production operations.
Experience with a leader in deepwater floating production and mooring systems, in production operations and in terminals and services.
Opportunities for interactions with Execution Centers, our construction yards and our specialized offshore installation vessels.
A company philosophy of exposing talented individuals to all parts of the business which provides opportunities to expand their horizons.
And of course a renumeration package aligned with the responsibility attached to this position.
Who are you?
You are a seasoned individual that is familiar with the market and all associated players and is comfortable to head the business development operations towards key stakeholders in the oil, gas & renewables industry. Furthermore you are also intrigued by the opportunity to make a mark on the Norwegian market and create results.
The position will be based out of Oslo or Stavanger, Norway. Travel in Norway, Europe and to some extent international must be expected.
To know more about this opportunity, please contact Mads Tefre Rydholt, Managing Partner Norway, Hudson Nordic +47 900 94 942
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.