PLAN THE WORK, WORK THE PLAN
That is how a serial entrepreneur works.
HitecVision is a global leading oil and gas investor and Norway’s largest private equity firm. We currently manage five funds with a total committed capital of NOK 46 billion.
Our Graduate Programme, established in 2012, is aimed at applicants who have recently graduated from a recognised business school or have 1-2 years experience within the finance industry. The programme will provide first hand experience in private equity by working alongside our investment professionals and portfolio management teams.
As a graduate, you will complete a 24-month programme at our Stavanger office. While learning on-the-job alongside investment professionals and portfolio company management teams, you will also have the opportunity to develop operational experience by taking project placements in our portfolio companies.
What we expect from you:
- That you take responsibility for your own learning and development.
- That you are able to deliver from day one.
- Applicants must be proficient in Norwegian and English.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work alongside investment professionals in Norway’s leading private equity firm.
- On-the-job learning and exposure to a broad array of projects, including M&A, sales processes, strategy development and operational implementation.
- An opportunity to gain operational insight in the oil and gas industry through project placements in portfolio companies.
Please apply through FinancePeople's web site from 1st of August where you can upload a cover letter, up to date CV and a copy of your University transcripts.
Applications must be in English.
The application window is open from 01.08.2018 until 14.10.2018.
The interview process for suitable candidates will be ongoing during this period.
For further information kindly contact:
André Herlofsen at FinancePeople, +47 934 80 266, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.