Anvil Asset Advisors acquires, finances and manages real estate assets in the Nordics, primarily in partnership with institutional investors. Anvil acts as a fully-aligned local partner to global real estate investors seeking to deploy capital in Norway. Anvil’s principals have previously invested or advised on over $10 billion of real estate transactions in Europe and the U.S. We also co-founded the first dedicated Nordic property debt fund, which opportunistically invested mezzanine capital in $2 billion of assets across the region. We currently manage 300,000 m² of real estate comprised of all major property types.
The new Asset Manager will work with a lean team of highly motivated professionals focused on delivering superior financial returns to international investment partners. The AM will be responsible for a wide range of real estate assets, reporting to the company’s Portfolio Managers.
The AM will be involved in all aspects of managing an asset from the time of acquisition to sale. This includes leasing, strategy, overseeing the property manager on operational aspects of the property, managing tenant relationships, and reporting to international investors. The AM will also be part of the team evaluating potential new acquisitions during the due diligence stage.
The AM will be expected to assume responsibility for a diverse portfolio of assets and tenants, and to develop into a Portfolio Manager over time. For motivated employees, Anvil Asset Advisors offers a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and development, as well as competitive compensation.
- Asset management responsibilities for a wide range of real estate assets
- Prepare and present regular reports/analysis to international investors
- Manage leasing activities, including 3rd party brokers and direct approaches
- Coordinate property managers
- Oversee existing tenant relationships
- Assist Portfolio Managers in the development and execution of business plans for each asset (from acquisition to exit)
- Assist in budgeting and financial reporting processes
- University or Business School Degree
- Fluent in spoken and written English, as well as having one of the Scandinavian languages as mother tongue
- Minimum 2-4 years’ relevant experience
- Capable of independently managing parallel processes with tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- International experience is an advantage
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial character
- Curious – highly motivated to learn
Application deadline: Tuesday 16th of October
If you have questions regarding this position you are welcome to contact partner in Capus, Kristian Lennertzen by phone 91 61 60 73 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or researcher Nathalie Smulders by phone 47 08 38 41 or e-mail email@example.com.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.