Senior Financial Controller
Basefarm is the leading cloud services and managed hosting service provider for mission critical business applications in the Nordics, headquartered in Oslo. We provide high-end application management, advanced technology solutions, enterprise cloud services, and colocation from our six data centers in Europe. During the summer of 2018, Basefarm was acquired by the French telecom operator Orange. Orange is one of the leading telecom operators in the world, with a revenue of €41 bn in 2017, and 150.000 employees, worldwide.
We currently have close to 550 dedicated Basefarmers working out of our offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Berlin, Vienna, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam, and we will continue to grow.
We ensure that mission critical solutions are always available, and we use our technical expertise and business understanding to build customized solutions that improve end user experience.
The position provides guidance and backing to the Finance function across all geographies in Basefarm and will provide support to the CFO and the management team.
The position will be part of the Finance team, and report to the CFO for the Basefarm group.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Coordination of month-end and year-end closing
- Consolidation of group financials and management reports
- Financial reporting to management and shareholder, preparation of documents for Orange and Basefarm Business Reviews
- Coordination of audits across all subsidiaries
- Budget and forecast coordination & consolidation
- Be the main point of contact for the Orange corporate accounting and reporting teams – implement the Orange reporting standards across the Basefarm group
- Ad hoc financial analyses and assistance in projects
- Relevant experience from accounting/auditing firms
- Excellent Excel skills
- Highly developed understanding of business processes and experience from working in international business
- Knowledge of IFRS, preferably experience with working with different accounting standards
- Above average interest for- and understanding of- IT
- Business or Science Degree (“Siviløkonom” or similar, e.g. MRR)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
- Experience from accounting in the IT industry is much appreciated, but not required
The ideal candidate has a structured and methodological approach, with attention to details.
In our team we emphasize a positive and constructive attitude. We appreciate team members with a strong drive for quality and results, who take action, work independently and are able to inspire and motivate project team members.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who is motivated by working in a dynamic environment where each individual can have an impact. You are an independent person who always completes assignments with a high sense of quality and who enjoys working with others and creating results through other people. You have a strong sense of professionalism and integrity, but you have enough experience to know when pragmatism is more important than principle. Although you are serious about your work, you don’t take yourself too seriously. Your preferably have experience with working with international teams and are comfortable using English as your working language. It is important that you have a strong drive and are motivated by responsibility.
Your workplace will be at our office in Oslo in a global, committed, and friendly team. We offer good benefits, a flat hierarchical structure, and we have been awarded Great Place to Work and have ranked amongst the Best Workplaces in Norway for the last few years. You will be working with team members across a number of countries and will have the opportunity to take part in workshops and leadership training with your international colleagues.
If you have any questions regarding the position please do not hesitate to contact Partner in Capus, Kristian Lennertzen, phone: +47 916 16 073, Research Manager in Capus, Nathalie Smulders, phone: +47 470 83 841 or Research Analyst in Capus, Kristian Rizi, phone +47 958 12 625.
To be considered for the position you must apply through the link “Søk”. Then you will have to fill out a short personal information form, as well as upload your application and resume.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Applications will be processed consecutively.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.