Akastor is a Norway-based oil-services investment company with a portfolio of industrial holdings and financial investments. Akastor is listed on Oslo Børs (Ticker: AKA ). We have a flexible mandate for active ownership and long-term value creation. Akastor is part of the Aker group of companies.
Akastor ASA is looking for a skilled Investment Analyst to strengthen our investment team of six, including our CEO and CFO. The Investment Analyst will be an integrated part of our team and actively involved in all phases of the investment cycle; due diligence, transaction execution and monitoring of current investments.
- Assessment of investment opportunities, both stand-alone and add-ons to existing portfolio
- Prepare documentation/presentations for investment decisions to management and board
- Build and modify discounted cash flow and LBO valuation models
- Industry analysis
- Day-to-day support in M&A processes
Desired background and qualifications:
- An excellent academic record from a leading institution, preferable a MSc
- Minimum two years of relevant experience from Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Management Consulting or similar
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in analyzing and modelling cash flows
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
Desired personal skills:
- Analytical mind-set
- Ability to work both independently and as a productive member of transaction teams
- Drive and passion for investing and value creation
- Highly motivated, assertive, and driven yet humble
- Strong communication skills
Kontaktperson i Ascender er Asbjørn Jørgensen, tlf 92 68 81 23
Kontaktperson i Ascender er Knut Grotli, tlf 90 25 13 51
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.