Internal Auditor ICFR
Höegh LNG provides floating energy solutions and operates world-wide with a leading position as owner and operator of floating LNG import terminals; floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs), and is one of the most experienced operators of LNG Carriers (LNGCs). Höegh LNG's vision is to be the industry leader of floating LNG solutions and the strategy is to continue to focus its growth plans in the FSRU market, with the objective of securing long-term contracts with strong counterparties at attractive returns. Höegh LNG is a Bermuda based company with established presence in Norway, Singapore, the UK, USA, South Korea, Indonesia, Lithuania, Egypt, Colombia, China and Turkey. The company employs approximately 125 office staff and525 seafarers.
The Internal Auditor ICFR will establish and develop inhouse competence and capability for Internal Audit of Internal Control over Financial Reporting in accordance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404 (“SOX”). You will monitor and engage in business governance, entity level controls, organisational interfaces, control process interfaces and control execution in all levels of organisation in the HLNG Group. The Internal Auditor ICFR reports to the Vice President QA & Risk Management.
Responsibility and tasks:
- lead and facilitate ICFR risk assessments and scoping for SOX testing
- development of annual audit plan of internal controls in cooperation with internal and external audit based on PCAOB standards
- coordinate external auditors, outsourced internal auditors and procedure owner to ensure objectives, deliverables and timelines are met
- monitoring of SOX control performance
- facilitate the management assessment process for SOX controls, including the identification of weaknesses and opportunities for improvement. Facilitate and follow up remediation plans
- coordinate annual reporting of internal audit activities to Top Management and the Audit Committee
- develop and facilitate internal support and SOX awareness and training
- participate in planning and execution of integrated systems audits
Qualifications & Experience:
- master of science in Finance, economics or similar
- relevant international work experience, such as finance, auditing and operations from international industry
- preferable with audit experience from one of "The Big Four"
- senior internal audit work experience
- experience within SOX, internal control and risk management
- strong computer skills
- proficiency in English
- you have an analytical and structured mind set
- you have excellent communication and tutoring skills
- you are a solid team-player, but also demonstrate the ability to work independently
- you have a solution and improvement oriented attitude
- you are able and willing to adapt and function in a global company with business on all continents
- you identify with Höegh LNG`s values: Innovative, competent, committed and reliable
- demanding and rewarding tasks in a strong and well-respected company in a rapidly expanding global business
- great corporate culture within an international work environment, high employee satisfaction and enthusiastic colleagues
- competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
- flexible work hours
- modern and centrally located office premises
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.