Höegh LNG provides floating energy solutions and operates world-wide with a leading position as owner and operator of floating LNG import terminals; floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs), and is one of the most experienced operators of LNG Carriers (LNGCs). Höegh LNG's vision is to be the industry leader of floating LNG solutions and the strategy is to continue to focus its growth plans in the FSRU market, with the objective of securing long-term contracts with strong counterparties at attractive returns. Höegh LNG is a Bermuda based company with established presence in Norway, Singapore, the UK, USA, South Korea, Indonesia, Lithuania, Egypt, Colombia, China and Turkey. The company employs approximately 125 office staff and 525 seafarers.
Manager Accounting is responsible for completing the statutory financial statements for assigned entities within Höegh LNG, currently being two joint venture companies. Ensuring the financials to be in accordance with IFRS, rules, regulations and internal procedures, and for reporting quarterly business reports to owners. Manager Accounting must understand the strategic direction, the overall financing position, and the financial strategy of the companies. He or she must have a good understanding of all loan and customer contracts entered and understand the implications for reporting loan covenants, customer invoicing and customer related audit procedures.
- Responsible for all accounting entries in the assigned entities including recognition of entries accommodating consolidated accounts
- Responsible for issuance of customer invoicing - close interface with commercial department
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly close of the accounts in accordance with IFRS to Group Accounting within deadlines
- Produce quarterly business reports including variance analysis to owners and Management
- Prepare annual statutory financials (including notes disclosures) in accordance with IFRS
- Liaise with commercial, treasury and group accounting on the completion of company budgets and regular updates to full year forecasting
- Cash management and bank reconciliations including 12 months’ cash flow projections
- Follow-up and reconcile loan facilities and monitoring financial covenants
- Assist in annual audits and reporting
- Master of science in Finance, economics or similar (MRR)
- 3-5 years relevant experience within accounting and/or auditing
- Experience with handling monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes
- Solid understanding and experience with accounting and IFRS
- Advanced excel expertise and interest in developing adhoc and management reporting tools to meet Management requirements
- Proficiency in English both written and oral
- Knowledge of internal controls
- Prior auditing experience with international and /or US clients is beneficial but not required
- You enjoy working in an international environment
- You like working with all aspects of accounting and are detail oriented
- You are a team-player and have good communication skills
- You are flexible, service minded and friendly
- You possess energy and drive and like meeting deadlines
- Demanding and rewarding tasks in a strong and well-respected company in a rapidly expanding global business
- Great corporate culture within an international work environment, high employee satisfaction and enthusiastic colleagues
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Flexible work hours
- Modern and centrally located office premises
Our advisor Anne Hilde Nilsen in FinancePeople will be able to give you additional information about the position. She can be reached on +47 975 89 490 / email@example.com.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.