Client Analyst to the Renewable Energy Team within Client Coverage (Corporate Banking)
The Client Coverage (CC) organization is the client relationship business unit within Large Corporates & Institutions that covers Large Corporates, Complex Mid Corporates and Institutional clients. Responsibilities for coverage of these clients and sectors are divided between five sector-teams and 7 geographical hubs.
The Client Coverage organisation is looking for a Client Analyst to our Renewable Energy team. The Renewable Energy segment is a key focus area within the bank and the team has a strong mandate to grow the portfolio both in terms of lending volumes and number of clients. As such, you can expect high activity with a large number of transactions within project financing, corporate lending and different markets products. The position will be located in Oslo, but some traveling, especially within the Nordics, can be expected. As Client Analyst you will be part of a team responsible for the credit evaluation including analysis of risks related to all type of transactions. You will work in client teams in close cooperation with the Client Executive and team members from product areas such as Corporate Finance, FICC and DCM. You will also be involved in other ad hoc tasks, analysis and projects.
The right candidate has a strong analytical- and commercially oriented mindset with high ethical standards. The ability to work independently, take initiative and to add value in discussions are important to thrive and develop in this role.
- Conduct risk analysis, including financial modelling and assessment of non-financial risks of clients and transactions as part of the internal decision process
- Follow up on client requests, contribute with analysis to client pitches in close cooperation with the client teams and support the Client Executive in managing and developing client business
- Market monitoring and preparation of industry market and client portfolio reports
Key qualifications and requirements:
- Master’s degree in finance/economics or other related field with good academic results
- 1-3 years of experience from corporate/investment banking, consulting, auditing or other transaction oriented environment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Profound understanding of credit risk
- Experience with financial modelling and forecasting
- Experienced user of Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong commitment, initiative and drive, and a strong interest in developing relevant industry knowledge
- Proactive and independent, as well as a team-player with good social skills that can handle a fast-paced and challenging work environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities and working under pressure to meet deadlines
For further information please contact: André Herlofsen at FinancePeople on +47 934 80 266 or send an email to email@example.com.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.