Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2017 was NOK 16.4 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Facility Manager Jotun has invested large amounts in buildings and production facilities in Sandefjord. When a new headquarters with laboratories and conference center is ready by the end of 2019, Jotun will be located in 2 locations. In total, Jotun has approximately 950 employees located in Sandefjord, distributed by 600 at Gimle, headquarters for corporate functions and 350 at Vindal with the factory and administration for region Scandinavia. In addition, there will be other users at the facilities as participants in courses and conferences. When the company is now gathering at 2 locations, we want to optimize, professionalize and increase the flexibility of our common features.
Our new Facility Manager will be responsible for all Facility Management contracts, manage, lead and further develop the FM organization in Norway by delivering FM services to all employees, meeting budgets and other objectivities set out for the FM operations. Ensure a high level of satisfaction to our users and visitors. As most of our service delivery will be outsourced to our FM service partners, the Facility Manager will play an active role in developing and managing the existing contracts and relationships with the suppliers.
- Facility management contracts:
- o Catering/Canteen
- o Cleaning Property
- o Services
- o Operation of conference and information center
- o Office Support
- o Frame agreements (Ventilation, VVS, Painting, Carpenter, etc)
- People management
- Project management in relations with internal customers, decision makers and suppliers
- Experience from facility management and/or
- Experience from Hotel and Restaurant operations and/or
- Experience from operation of large Office buildings
- Relevant educational background
- College / University, Master's degree
- Other subjects
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Creates a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere; supports and encourages team in difficult times; is firm and reliable
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.