DigiPlex designs, builds and operates data centres in the Nordics. We specialise in delivering best-in-class services to our customers by delivering tailored, secure and resilient environments with the highest possible availability. As a result, DigiPlex is trusted by public and private customers alike - including security sensitive organisations such as government and financial institutions. All DigiPlex data centres consume only electricity produced from sustainable sources. Read more on www.digiplex.com
DigiPlex is now seeking a highly analytical, commercial and business oriented Senior Financial Analyst to the Group's headquarters in Oslo. DigiPlex is in an accelerating growth phase and wishes to grow the team with a highly analytical and self-driven Financial Analyst to increase its capacity to drive growth opportunities.
The main responsibilities of the Financial Analyst will be to provide analytical and financial support for the management, owners and key stakeholders of the DigiPlex Group. The position report to the Group's Head of Financial Analysis.
- Business plan analysis and financial forecasting of all companies in the DigiPlex group
- Analyse new business cases and investment opportunities and provide recommendations to management
- Take part in M&A processes, green field investments and other strategic initiatives
- Cash forecasting across the group to identify funding requirements as well as prepare long term cash flow projections
- Follow-up of funding, financial covenants and external funders
- Reporting to the Oslo Stock Exchange, Bond trustees and banks
- Track and monitor existing projects, including the rate of return on investments, project costs' performance to budget and tracking and reporting of KPIs
- Provide analytical and financial support to all functions within DigiPlex, including pricing of new customer contracts, evaluate new development projects, operational improvements etc.
- Prepare presentations and other decision-making material for management and key stake-holders
- Adapt new developments in the field of financial planning and utilise technology and other tools
- Higher academic education (Preferably Master degree in Economics and Business Administration)
- 2-4 years relevant experience (e.g. Big 4 transactions/deals, audit, consulting, investment firm or as business controller)
- Advanced Excel and Power Point user
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Analytical, structured and commercial mindset
In order to succeed in the role, the analyst needs to have a "can do" attitude, be a problem solver and demonstrate sound project management skills. Further, the analyst must have the ability to influence others and be able to multi task in a fast pace environment. Being able to work independently and in cooperation with others is essential. The right candidate is one who embraces diversity in a multicultural working environment, demonstrate analytical skills as well as paying attention to details, and who takes actively part in the finance team and the enthusiastic working environment.
For the right candidate DigiPlex can offer an exciting opportunity to have a key role in a rapid growing market-leading company within an industry that represents the future rather than the past. There will be a lot of challenges to take on, and a significant potential for both professional and personal development.
For more information please contact Ulrik Langabø on +47 930 05 357 / email@example.com. All enquiries are subject to confidentiality.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.