Want to join a first mover in solar energy that is actively seeking early entry into new markets globally? Since the establishment in 2007, Scatec Solar has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in developing, building and operating solar power plants and we continue to deepen our market position and broaden our offerings. Driven by our company values and competent global workforce, we aim to deliver competitive and sustainable solar energy globally; protect our environment and improve quality of life through innovative integration of technology; and create shareholder value. We are present in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Main purpose of position
Scatec Solar is in a phase of solid growth and is looking to strengthen the Finance function with a Treasury Manager in Oslo. As Treasury Manager you will be part of a dynamic and international team and will be supporting the organisation with a full range of treasury services. The Treasury Manager will report to VP Treasury.
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Financial risk management of liquidity-, currency- and interest rate risks
- Establishment and management of guarantees and trade finance instruments
- Support a broad range of financing activities
- Further develop the company’s treasury processes and support establishment of new systems
- Extensive contact and cooperation with internal functions and external partners
- Master in Business, Finance or other relevant degree
- Minimum 3 -5 years relevant work experience, preferably from treasury in an international company
- Experience from cash- and risk management products and strategies
- Experience from guarantee products and processes
- Fluent in English, written and orally. Norwegian language is beneficial
- Ability to work independently and take lead when tasks require completion
- Used to cooperating with different departments to achieve the organisations goals
- You enjoy challenging tasks and taking on new responsibilities
- You are hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in an international environment
- You communicate well and build strong relationships
- You take responsibility for delivering on time and have a self-driven and independent working style
- You are a team player, flexible with a can-do attitude
- You are motivated by working in a dynamic and diverse cultural environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
Scatec Solar is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, divers and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference. We are located in modern offices at Skøyen.
It is part of every employees’ terms of reference to contribute to Scatec Solar's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are;
- Driving results
- Working together
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Scatec Solar is an integrated independent solar power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. A long- term player, Scatec Solar develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains solar power plants and has an installation track record of 1,000 MW. The company is producing electricity from 357 MW of solar power plants in the Czech Republic, South Africa, Rwanda, Honduras and Jordan and has 1,092 MW under construction in six countries.
With an established global presence and a significant project pipeline, the company is targeting a capacity of 4.5 GW in operation and under construction by end of 2021.
Scatec Solar is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 'SSO'. To learn more, visit www.scatecsolar.com.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.