Senior Vice President Quality Assurance & HSSE
Want to join a first mover in solar energy that is actively seeking early entry into new markets globally? Since the establishment in 2007, Scatec Solar has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in developing, building and operating solar power plants and we continue to deepen our market position and broaden our offerings. Driven by our company values and competent global workforce, we aim to deliver competitive and sustainable solar energy globally; protect our environment and improve quality of life through innovative integration of technology; and create shareholder value. We are present in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Main purpose of position
Currently we are looking for a Senior Vice President Quality Assurance & HSSE to be part of our global team working together towards our vision – Improving our future. Location will be either Oslo, Norway or Cape Town, South Africa. In the role you will be part of a dynamic and international team and take global responsibility for Quality Assurance and HSSE in Scatec Solar. The role will report to EVP Solutions.
- Quality Assurance and compliance to ISO 9001
- Ensure the requirements from our sustainability department (HSE, Security and Environmental and Social responsibility) are fully implemented in our projects
- Manage the activities with reporting and KPI's for auditing, lessons learned and continuous improvement
- Ensure constant improvement of processes and templates within the Quality/Operating system
- Facilitation of management reviews and monitoring of close-out of actions
- Ensure development and maintaintenance of business support tools
- University Degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ experience from Quality Management
- International experience
- Establishment and implementation of business processes and continuous improvement
- Implementation of operating systems
- Strong experience from leading others
- Shows drive and enthusiasm; High energy level and motivation showing drive and initiative
- Clear thinker who is able to simplify complex matters into the right actionable items, has overview, while at the same time focusing on the critical few objectives
- Accountable, accepts responsibility and sets directions
- Externally oriented; is culturally aware, inclusive and knows the power of diversity, shows uncompromising drive for HSSE and is visible in the organization
- Analytical thinking and ability to define work in processes.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction related activities
- Understanding of project modelling and planning and interfaces towards operating systems and solutions
- IT systems and tools for operating systems and process modelling
- Speaks and writes English fluently, additional languages is an advantage
Position will require substantial traveling
Scatec Solar reserves the right to background check any final candidate for this role
Scatec Solar is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, divers and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference. We are currently located in modern offices in Skøyen.
It is part of every employees’ terms of reference to contribute to Scatec Solar's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are;
- Driving results,
- Changemaker and
- Working together
Scatec Solar is an integrated independent solar power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. A long- term player, Scatec Solar develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains solar power plants and has an installation track record of 1,000 MW. The company is producing electricity from 357 MW of solar power plants in the Czech Republic, South Africa, Rwanda, Honduras and Jordan and has 1,092 MW under construction in six countries.
With an established global presence and a significant project pipeline, the company is targeting a capacity of 4.5 GW in operation and under construction by end of 2021. Scatec Solar is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 'SSO'. To learn more, visit www.scatecsolar.com.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.