IntraFish Media is the world's leading seafood news and information provider. With a dedication to independent journalism, IntraFish has grown its audience around the world, and today serves thousands of seafood professionals through our online and print titles, as well as industry research and events.
IntraFish (IFM) is owned by NHST Global Publications AS. We have offices in Oslo, Bergen, London, Seattle, Stamford, Houston and Singapore to name a few.
Diversity, inclusiveness, independence and innovation are key components to our company's success. NHST Global Publications is an equal opportunity employer to applicants of all backgrounds.
The Market Analyst will play a key role in IntraFish’s expanding work in research and analysis. The position requires reporting, research, analysis and planning skills to deliver up-to-date insight to our demanding audience of seafood professionals.
The Market Analyst will play a pivotal role in expanding and developing research and intelligence products at NHST Global, a leading media company covering the shipping, energy and seafood sectors. We are an equal opportunity employer that values a diverse workforce, has career advancement potential and offers competitive salary, benefits and vacation time, as well as good work-life balance.
- Researching and analyzing seafood industry trends including supply and demand, prices, innovation, finance and other topics
- Ensuring on-time delivery of industry reports and analysis
- Coordinating with editorial and design team to ensure research and reports are produced to the highest standards
- Coordinating with in-house marketing team to aid in marketing and promotion of reports and research
- Utilizing Social Media to promote and distribute research
- Overseeing price, company data and visualization products
- Other duties as assigned, including: podcasting, presentations at industry events, reporting
- At least 3 years experience in business reporting, research and analysis
- Experience with data analysis and visual rendering
- Familiarity with Chart Beat, DataWrapper or other data rendering software
- Familiarity with Adobe products
- Command of social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Experience in B-2-B publications a plus, but not a requirement
- English language fluency a must, additional languages a plus
Questions regarding the position
00 (+1) 206 9100 339