IntraFish Media is the world's leading seafood news and information provider. With a dedication to independent journalism, IntraFish has grown its audience around the world, and today serves thousands of seafood professionals through our online and print titles, as well as industry research and events.
IntraFish (IFM) is owned by NHST Global Publications AS. We have offices in Oslo, Bergen, London, Seattle, Stamford, Houston and Singapore to name a few.
Diversity, inclusiveness, independence and innovation are key components to our company's success. NHST Global Publications is an equal opportunity employer to applicants of all backgrounds.
IntraFish Media, the world’s leading provider of news and analysis to the seafood sector, is seeking a business reporter for our London office.
We are seeking a self-starter, motivated by delivering top-notch news and analysis to a highly demanding online business audience.
This is an opportunity for up-and-coming journalists and newsroom leaders alike who want to work for an online news organization that values high-quality, independent journalism by providing competitive salary, benefits and vacation time, as well as good work-life balance.
While business reporting experience is a plus, talent and dedication are more important. We are an equal opportunity employer that values a diverse workforce.
We’re looking for a journalist who:
- Enjoys breaking news
- Can balance accuracy, clean copy and the speed writing for the web requires
- Is creative and hard working
- Enjoys collaborating with a global team but can work independently to generate exclusive stories
- Is adept at using social media
- Can write news stories about complex topics with clarity and in an engaging, compelling way
- Can develop and maintain a strong source network
Questions regarding the position
00 (+1) 206 9100 339