Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Wellit is a global software company that develops innovative logistics solutions for the oil and gas industry. Their software WELS was founded on a disruptive business idea to transform logistics into a competitive advantage for companies in the oil and gas value chain. Using knowledge gained from years of struggling within the limitations of traditional systems, Wellit developed WELS to set a new industry standard for oil and gas logistics. WELS enables all involved in a logistics operation to communicate on one cloud-based multi-tenant platform. The advanced communication hub successfully replaces uncertainty and inefficiency with control and predictability.
WELS also accommodates big data, AI and modern business intelligence tools. Through efficiently matching resources (human, equipment, materials, transport) with the actual needs of oil and gas operators, WELS minimizes the use of resources. In effect, WELS cuts customers operating costs – and reduces the industry’s carbon footprint across the entire value chain. Today Wellit is the fastest growing oil and gas logistics software company in the world. WELS is used in all regions of the world, in both offshore and onshore operations. Among the clients are 27 operators, including all operators on the NCS and major industry players such as BP, ConocoPhillips, Equinor, Shell, Repsol, Total, AkerBP and Schlumberger.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Wellit is currently looking for an individual with exceptional personal qualities. The working environment is fast, focused and fun. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and is a vital member of a highly entrepreneurial management team. The CFO will lead the finance function through what is expected to be a period of significant change as the organization grows internationally. The individual will be responsible for delivering business insight and supporting business change whilst ensuring robust financial controls. In order to be successful the CFO will have to demonstrate flair, high working capacity, outstanding leadership and communication skills together with the intellect to solve problems, create new ways of operating and identify commercial opportunities for performance transformation and improvement.
- Take active leadership of the overall finance and accounting function and provide support to all operational teams globally.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions and manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting.
- Provide recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities and define financial metrics that enable management to make effective operational and strategic decisions.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and applicable with national and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensure credibility of the Finance function by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Master degree Finance / Accounting. CPA is highly desirable.
- Broad finance leadership covering full range of finance disciplines who has operated strategically at Director level, ideally within a fast-paced, high growth organization
- High level of English and Norwegian proficiency (both oral and writing)
- Experience from international expansion and/or implementing new route to markets
- Experienced in transactions
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
Please contact Knut Øritsland in Scouting at +47 92203785 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this opportunity. Alternatively send your CV and cover letter via email to email@example.com with reference to "CFO - 02/19". Application deadline is 1 March 2019.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.