At Vattenfall we exist to help all of our customers power their lives in ever climate smarter ways and free from fossil fuel within one generation. For this reason, Vattenfall is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (E-mobility) and expanding its E-mobility team and geographical footprint. Vattenfall currently operates more than 6000 charging points in Europe - and our network continues to grow. Our E-mobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the E-mobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e.g. cities, car manufacturers, local energy companies, leasing companies).
Vattenfall is now looking for a Sales Account Manager for E-mobility in Norway
We are now looking for Account Manager to E-mobility Nordics - one of Vattenfall’s newest and most interesting business units!
As part of the E-mobility Nordic team you will play an important role in growing the business of electric vehicle charging solutions that also contributes to a more climate smart living. In E-mobility we work customer-centric and aim for market leadership in our Nordic market by offering charging solutions that provides a first-class customer experience in all customer interfaces, both digital and human. Since the market is still taking shape, we need to be flexible and constantly develop our business and propositions in our daily work.
Main tasks & responsibilities
You will be responsible for the customer acquisition, development and maintenance of long-term relationships with a portfolio of accounts. The goal is to increase our market share by building sales channels and consequently signing and closing of commercial contracts. Your focus is the B2B-segment. Your responsibilities include:
- Pro-actively acquire new customers and sales channels.
- Negotiate and develop contracts.
- Close co-operation with Operations and Process manager.
- Report to the Market and Sales Manager Norway about client developments, market trends and other possibilities for new businesses, to enhance future offer proposals and product optimization.
- Your local base will be in Oslo. We expect you to travel regularly to (potential) customers.
Commercial Skills & Business Acumen
The ideal candidate is highly motivated to create the best value for our customers, to cooperate in a high performance organisation and to play a vital part in shaping the future. We expect you to have:
- A strong sales, marketing, and business development orientation. You are able to drive the business and to deliver pragmatic solutions.
- The ability to act self-driven and intrinsically motivated to deliver.
- A strong local Norway experience, preferably in a comparable B2B environment (EV-infrastructure/hardware/driving solutions).
- A mature, relevant professional network, build during at least 5 years of working experience. You act according to our leadership values: clear, visible and courageous.
As a person you are customer focused, have sales skills and have a result oriented business mindset. You are a team player with entrepreneurial mind who can motivate and inspire others.
You have a relevant university degree and communicate naturally in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written. Ability to communicate in Swedish, verbally and written, is preferable.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Welcome to apply!
Process and time line
In this process we are collaborating with Procas Business Relations AB.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com at latest 30th of April, 2019.
Location: Oslo, Norway
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Alexander Proca, +46 70 264 41 70, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will work at our office in Oslo. All employees are offered a free occupational health service and discounts on health and wellbeing activities.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.