HeidelbergCement (HC) is a global market leader within aggregates and among the top global players within cement, concrete and other related activities, making the company one of the world's largest building materials manufacturers. HC are taking steps towards a more environmentally friendly footprint for our activities. HC has about 60,000 employees in 60 countries and a turnover in 2018 above 18 billion €.
HeidelbergCement Northern Europe (HCNE) is a business unit within the HC Group with activity in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Iceland. HCNE is a leading building materials supplier within our region, producing products as cement, aggregates, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products through several brands within the region (e.g. Norcem, Norbetong, Norstone, Mibau-Stema, Contiga, Abetong, Cementa, Betongindustri, Jehander, DK Cement, DK Beton ++). HCNE’s combined turnover was approximately 1.6 billion € in 2018.
Project Manager – Strategy & Business Development HeidelbergCement Northern Europe
The Strategy & Business Development unit for Northern Europe coordinates planning and implementation of strategic initiatives throughout the region across all four business lines (cement, aggregate, ready-mix concrete and concrete products). Our activities portfolio includes mergers and acquisitions, expansion projects, resource management and efficiency optimization.
HeidelbergCement Northern Europe is growing and is strengthening its “Strategy & Business Development” team with a Project Manager. Main tasks are;
- Contribute to development of strategic plans aligned with corporate strategy and business processes
- Coordinate implementation of strategic initiatives
- Coordinate merger and acquisition projects
- Prepare decision base and secure stakeholder buy-in for internal approval processes
- Harmonize M&A processes with target companies to optimize resource efficiency (management and legal) and realize synergy potentials
- Systematically collect and analyze business intelligence data
- Master degree (preferably economical or technical, other will be considered)
- 2-4 years experience from business development, management consulting or adjacent field
- Excellent analytical skills
- Impeccable integrity
- Energetic “hands on” approach with good organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
This role should be attractive to people that have experience from business development, have a strategic mind set, strong analytical skills and want to be a part of a global leader in building materials industry.
You will report to Director Strategy & Business Development, HeidelbergCement Northern Europe, and will be located at Lilleaker/Oslo.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.