Business Development Manager
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NORDIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We have ambitious plans for growing our core business while expanding to new products and new geographies, and the Business Development Manager will be an important contributor to delivering on our strategic growth plan. The role is part of the Nordic Business Development team and reports to the CFO of SATS Group.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES - HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- You will be the project manager for strategically important projects across the company
- You will analyze needs, initiate, support and secure progress on ongoing projects within each of our business areas
- You will be an important advisor and sparring partner towards the top management team
- You will have a central role in implementing our strategic growth plan
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE - WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- You have experience from leading and implementing large, strategic projects
- You have an analytical mindset, and are comfortable working with large sets of data
- You can develop and implement solutions to challenging problems
- You are structured, can work independently, and can effectively prioritize
- You can effectively lead others and work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- You have a genuine interest in operations and how things "work in practice"
- You have a Master’s degree (or equivalent) with a strong academic record, and 2-5 years of experience from management consulting or business management
BENEFITS & PERKS - WHY WE'RE AWESOME:
- Opportunity to work with positive, passionate and competent colleagues
- Collaborative work environment
- Good development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- You get the opportunity to get in better shape than you have ever been!
As an employee of SATS you have an important job. Because we help individuals to a better life, to realize a goal, or perhaps to make a dream come true. And that feels meaningful.
We make people healthier and happier.
SATS Group is the Nordic region’s leading provider in the health and fitness sector, with a strong vision to play an important role for our members health and quality of life, as well as in the Nordic society. We offer modern training equipment, highly qualified personal trainers, and the largest and best group training offer. We also have a strong focus on supporting members outside our physical centers, using online training and digital tools. We are constantly working with trend research and innovation to be the industry's best and most forward-looking fitness chain.
SATS Group is owned by Altor (51%) and TryghedsGruppen (49%). The Group consists of the brands SATS, ELIXIA, Fresh Fitness, HiYoga, Balance and Metropolis. We offer approx. 250 clubs in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark and have 700.000 members and 10 000 employees, equivalent to around 2000 full-time positions.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.