Chief Financial Officer
eSmart Systems AS is a developer of disruptive intelligent analytics targeting utility and energy markets. eSmart, which is headquartered in Halden, Norway, has 78 employees including sales representatives in Denmark, UK, and in the US. eSmart, established in 2013, has commercial revenues from large and established utilities and transmission & distribution grid operators. Key owners of the company are Kongsberg Digital AS, Equinor Venture, Nysnø klimainvesteringer and several Norwegian utilities..
eSmart Systems AS is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to manage and oversee the finance function of the company. It is an exciting time to join the organisation, given its transformative plans and strong future growth potential. The CFO will be responsible for driving profitable growth and operational efficiency. The position will be a key member of the management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), and will, currently, have five direct reports. The CFO is expected to be an experienced leader with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Manage the company’s financial planning, supervise and manage all finance personnel
- Drive the commercial mindset of the organisation to optimise product and services value creation, and optimise and grow the SaaS revenues
- Financial reporting and analysis, cash flow management and risk assessment
- Drive budgeting/forecasting processes and preparations, and support the long-term strategic planning process
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth, and evaluate performance
- Participate in board meetings, manage relationships to shareholders, banks and other capital sources
- Actively contribute to the strategic initiatives and investments of the group by providing financial analysis and guidance on large, new R&D programs, negotiation of strategic partnerships, joint venture agreements and/or M&A transactions
- Oversee the international business: funding and investment of foreign subsidiaries, controlling and consolidation of reported accounts
- Ad hoc
- MSc in Finance, Auditing or other relevant fields of study
- Proven experience as CFO or relevant role
- Experience from a scale-up/entrepreneurial environment
- Proven competence within strategic planning and business development
- Strong commercial understanding and experience with KPIs, drivers and mechanisms behind the economy of a SaaS-driven company
- International experience
Analysis and Assessment: You quickly understand complex questions and problems.
Initiative and Accountability: You independently take initiative, execute and follow-up actions taking responsibility for measurable results.
Constructive Teamwork: You cooperate well with others through sharing knowledge, experience and information.
Effective Communication: You communicate in a clear, precise and efficient manner.
Commercial and Operational: You are business-minded and have the ability and willingness to understand and work with the operation. You have a hands-on management style.
The CFO must have the availability to work at least three days per week in Halden. After a six month period this can be reduced to two days per week. eSmart also has an Oslo office. Some travelling to the US and to other subsidiaries is expected.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Henriette Aaberg, Partner in FinancePeople, at +47 976 15 226 or email: email@example.com.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.