Business Unit Manager PMO
Banqsoft has the dynamics of a small organization and the professionalism and dedication of a large corporation. We have the size to be an academically challenging workplace, yet small enough to make your contribution visible to all. We focus on your development, and in partnership, we will create a structured career plan for you. With us you will experience a flat structure with talented and inspiring colleagues.
With great enthusiasm, Banqsoft develops and manages the Nordic region's most exciting portfolio of financial systems for banks and financial institutions. Short decision paths enable an efficient and agile way of working – always with a distinct customer focus – and always with your contributions as an important success factor.
Banqsoft is growing and now introducing the Business Unit Manager PMO role. The role will be of great importance for the future development of Banqsoft. The right candidate will have the ability to influence others and make a clear footprint in an international expanding Fintech company. The potential for Banqsoft product portfolio and services is huge, and Banqsoft has both the technology and expertise to succeed in the Nordic market.
- Project portfolio management in Banqsoft
- Keeping a high focus on standardization and maintainability in project implementations
- Project reporting to Executive Management for all Banqsoft projects (customer and internal)
- Overall risk management for project portfolio
- Owner of Project Management process
- Continuous overview of critical factors and financial performance for complete project portfolio
- Responsible for the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process
- Development and maintenance of standardization processes and documentation
- Managing dependencies between projects
- Educate the Banqsoft organization in project methodology and execution
- Taking an active part in the extended Banqsoft management team
To succeed in the role as Business Unit Manager PMO, we believe that you have demonstrated building CXO relationship, thought leadership, business development capability, people leadership and engagement leadership. Deep domain experience in several of the underlying disciplines is required.
- Superb team building skills with a predisposition to build consensus and achieve goals through collaboration and networking
- A strong achievement orientation and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A positive, result oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done to develop the next generation of leaders
- An high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and well under pressure
- An engaging/open interpersonal style complemented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among his/her peers and wider stakeholders as a professional who is respected for his/her intelligence and technical expertise
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior
- Strong leadership and interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives, and the business community at large
You are a leader who can develop and strengthen our Project Managers. We are looking for a person who can establish trust both internally and with our customers. Furthermore, you are result driven, solution oriented as well as structured with a proactive approach.
The Business Unit Manager PMO will be located in Oslo or Stockholm, and report to COO. You will have a seat in the extended management group, with P&L responsibility for all the projects in Banqsoft.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.