Chief Operating Officer
Banqsoft has the dynamics of a small organization and the professionalism and dedication of a large corporation. We have the size to be an academically challenging workplace, yet small enough to make your contribution visible to all. We focus on your development, and in partnership, we will create a structured career plan for you. With us you will experience a flat structure with talented and inspiring colleagues
With great enthusiasm, Banqsoft develops and manages the Nordic region's most exciting portfolio of financial systems for banks and financial institutions. Short decision paths enable an efficient and agile way of working – always with a distinct customer focus – and always with your contributions as an important success factor.
Banqsoft is growing and now introducing the Chief Operating Officer (COO) role. The position is located at our office in Oslo or Stockholm and reports directly to CEO. We are looking for a leader who can ensure smooth and efficient operation of Banqsoft’s business. You are overseeing and coordinating the business operations across the business areas, working closely with the business area managers. You ensure implementation of business strategies, and concludes escalations regarding processes and mandates in the organization.
- Oversight and coordinating business operations
- Overseeing all processes related to business, such as software development, operations, maintenance, vendor and platform partnerships
- Decision maker for all questions related to business processes and work flow, when issues are escalated
- Ensuring implementation of business strategies, plans and procedures across business areas
- Concluding issues regarding internal processes, mandates and escalations
- Ensuring compliance, security and contingency for the services provided
- Taking an active part in the Banqsoft leadership team
- Member of Compliance board
- Member of Resource Management board
- Member of internal and external steering committees
To succeed in the role as Chief Operating Officer, we believe that you have demonstrated building CXO relationship, thought leadership, business development capability, people leadership and engagement leadership. Deep domain experience in several of the underlying disciplines is required.
- Master degree or higher education within IT and/or Economics area
- Extensive IT operations experience across sectors in the Nordic market
- Experience from software or IT operations organizations and/or with specialist consulting firms
- Digital transformation and operational excellence
- Extensive large/complex consulting engagement experience, leading cross-functional teams
- Experience with managing senior managers
- Excellent client communication and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills
- Excellent skills in English (both written and oral) as well as one Nordic language.
You are a leader who can build, develop and strengthen other managers, and help resources collaborate and perform in our own organization.
We are looking for a person who can establish trust both internally and with our customers.
Furthermore, you are result driven, solution oriented as well as structured with a proactive approach.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.