Vice President Corporate HR
Work from Bergen - Act worldwide
- A unique opportunity to make a difference in a versatile international company.
In Odfjell, 2500 colleagues work together to offer the very best services to our customers. With 80 ships, 17 international offices and seven terminals, Odfjell is one of the world’s largest chemical shipping companies, with high activity on all continents, year-round.
We are seeking a committed Vice President for Global Human Resources (VP HR) who can support management and employees, and continue building a world-class organizational culture. The role is a key position in Odfjell, combining strategic and operational responsibilities.
You will be actively involved in planning and executing the HR strategy and our overall company goals, and you will be instrumental in securing that HR has the best services, processes and solutions to fully support all our colleagues around the world.
Together with your experienced team at the headquarters in Bergen and our international offices, you will bring the Odfjell organization to the next level and further develop our culture of integrity, safety, service and reliability.
- Coordinate and lead HR activities in Bergen and develop and coordinate corporate HR activities globally
- Develop, align and drive HR strategy, including strategies for leadership, succession, diversity, talents and follow up of the respective programs globally
- Overall responsibility for Salary & Benefits globally, including payroll for Bergen
- Manage annual organizational review
- Support the cascading of strategy and goals to the organisation and develop value driven KPI’s across functions
- Develop and implement HR policies and programs for all related HR areas such as Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Diversity, Talent Management and Leadership
- Plan, design, develop and evaluate HR-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals
- Identify areas for process improvement, use of technology and digitalization to improve efficiency and delivery of HR services to the organization
- Develop HR performance KPIs
- Minimum Bachelor degree within administration/finance/HR, or equivalent studies/practice.
- 5 years of relevant experience incl. 3 years with management responsibility
- Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of the HR role in organizations required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with different cultures, departments, teams and levels in the organization
- Ability to think strategically and align employee programs and services with organizational strategy world wide
- Ability to adopt and use technology/digital solutions and drive change
- English language fluency required
Odfjell offers a challenging position with the opportunity to contribute to the strategic development of a global shipping company. The remuneration package is competitive. We hope to have sparked your interest and invite you to contact Chief of Staff Øistein H. Jensen. +47 952 61 241 or Finn J. Sævil, Vizir AS + 47 905 32 358, for any inquiries regarding the position. You are welcome to indicate your interest within 31.05.2019 by submitting your resume via this link: www.odfjell.com
All inquiries are handled with absolute discretion
Odfjell Management AS
The Odfjell Group is one of the world’s leading service providers within the chemical tanker and storage industry. Through more than 100 years of operation, we have proven our ability to deliver and succeed in the ever-changing, highly competitive markets. More than 2500 colleagues, based in 16 countries, work together to secure the best experience for our more than 600 customers around the world. Learn more at Odfjell.com.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.