Long Term Assignment - Oil Company
FinancePeople AS is a specialized recruiting and consultancy firm within the field of economy, finance and accounting. All our consultants have experience within the fields, providing services of unique expertise. We aim for high quality and value creation throughout our processes – for both customers and candidates. For further information, please visit our website: www.financepeople.no.
Our client is an international oil company listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Due to maternity leave we are looking for an analytical business controller with team player capabilities and high work capacity for an assignment for about 12 months with start up in August 2019.
Key Responsibilities Will Be:
Business Control Group Activities:
- Gatekeeper of corporate cost pools
- Responsible for quarterly recharge of indirect and capitalized costs
- Cost allocation through timewriting and associated reporting
- Control office costs, contracts and related commitments
- Key analysis and reporting support for Head of Group Departments
- Cost analysis across Group (including Business Units)
- Calculation preliminary corporate hourly rates and corresponding actualization
- Support on transfer pricing documentation
- Control authorization for expenditures for the company's operated licenses and procure internal senior management approval
For the Norwegain Business Unit:
- Procure, control and verify monthly reports, billing statements and cash calls
- Prepare and control financial data required as input to Group quarterly and annual reports
- Control submission of budget and forecasts prior to Group consolidation
- Establish and maintain relationship with relevant stakeholders in the Business Units
In addition you will be an ERP superuser and prepare various reports/analysis on a regular and ad hoc basis to Head of Department and Head of Group Accounting and Analysis.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in finance or related subjects (minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
- Minimum two years relevant work experience, preferably from the oil & gas industry
- You should be fluent in English and be able to communicate orally in Norwegian
We are looking for an analytical, business oriented controller with high work capacity and attention to details who is always striving to deliver on time. You are a team player and also self-driven. You have high integrity, prefessional behavior and good collaboration skills.
For further information regarding the position and how to apply, please contact Ottar Grindheim, direct line +47 91 11 03 21 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristoffer Skogsrud Bugge, direct line +47 91 17 17 29 / email: email@example.com.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.