Vice President - Head of Strategic Market Analysis
Statkraft Corporate Strategy
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3600 employees in 16 countries.
Statkraft has Norway’s most exciting energy market analysis environment, covering the entire energy sector and beyond, working on global as well as regional and local perspectives.
We are now looking for a VP Head of the Strategic Market Analysis team responsible for Statkraft’s long term view of the development of power markets within which it operates. This includes developing a long-term view of power prices and high-quality insights to support business strategy and commercial processes. The Strategic Market Analysis Team consists of 11 employees split into three regional areas: Nordics, Europe and Emerging Markets.
The VP Head of Strategic Market Analysis reports to the head of Corporate Strategy & Analysis and is part of his management team.
- Lead the unit for market analysis of Statkraft's markets (currently: Nordics, Germany, UK, Ireland, France, Albania, Spain, Turkey, India, Peru, Chile, Brazil), analysing the competitive situation for Statkraft's existing and planned assets and activities.
- Deliver our Strategic Market View and Long term Price Forecasts, ensuring good processes and anchoring with the wider Statkraft organisation
- Support and provide market input to investment projects and business development initiatives.
- Develop the deliverables and the unit in line with market developments and Statkraft’s needs
- Master’s degree in science, economics, engineering or similar.
- At least 5-10 years of experience from power or other energy market related work
- Broad experience from analysis related tasks
- Management experience
- Motivating leader with the ability to create results
- Excellent cooperative abilities
- Personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Strong communications skills: creating presentations, writing memos as well as explaining and presenting content in formal and informal settings
- Structured, analytical and solution oriented
- English language skills
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
The position will be located at the head office in Lilleaker. Some travel will be required.
For further information please contact Kjetil Haug-Nodeland, phone +47 911 67 703, or Bjørn Håkon Bærug, phone +47 970 75 941 at Boyden GlobalExecutive Search.
To apply, please submit your CV and application via www.statkraft.com; “Careers – Job vacancies” by 5 June 2019.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.