Project Services Manager
The Norwegian division of NES Global Talent was formed in 2014 following the acquisition of RC Consultants and Energy People.
NES Global Talent is an award winning manpower specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide.
As a Group we provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 300 recruiters. It’s people that deliver projects and with over 48 offices in 28 countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia and the Middle East, we have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world.
NES Global Talent can offer a full range of staffing solutions: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, or a fully outsourced service.
These services are complemented by an industry leading support service and mobility package to ensure clients keep hold of the top talent in a compliant manner.
NES Global Talent handles framework agreements with the largest players on the Norwegian shelf, and is currently experiencing strong growth within the O&G market. We are therefore looking for a curious and passionate Project Services Manager, who will add experience and complement our Project Management Team.
- Build strong relationships with both customers and emloyees
- Source, target and talk to candidates on a daily basis, for current and future positions with our clients
- Strategically expand your network and think outside the box
- Experience from high volume organizations within technical disciplines, recruiting temp positions
- Good knowledge using Linkedin recruiter and experience using advanced search an Boolean search strings
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment
- Free canteen and training facilities
- Personal development opportunities in an international and market leading organization
For questions regarding the position, please contact Prime´s representatives Ane Turøy Runestad, phone: +47 452 25 147, Tron Gjedrem, phone: +47 951 94 010 or NES Global Talent´s representative, Operations Director Stig Lauvsland, phone: +47 901 16 875. All inquiries will be handled confidentially, if desired also towards the contracting entity.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.