The French School in Oslo welcomes students aged from 3 to 18. Our school provides teaching methods in accordance with the French educational system. However, given its cultural environment, the French school has adapted its curriculum to include English and Norwegian language courses, and the study of the Norwegian culture and history.
Located in central Oslo, the French School has a unique and multicultural environment. Every day, 546 students from 50 different countries develop in harmony together. They learn diversity and foreign languages.
The French School in Oslo is growing and we are looking for an Executive Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the school´s administrative staff and organizational and legal services
- Cooperate with the Headmaster to ensure a well-fuctioning and attractive educational institution
- Responsible for the HR process with all employees at the school
- Be in charge of the initiative to cooperate with other International Schools (Eurocampus)
- Ensure that the French School in Oslo complies with the the Agency for French Education Abroad (AEFE) and local legal, financial and administrative rules and regultations
- Strengthen the relationship with Oslo Kommune, The Norwegian School Authorities, and other stakeholders and International schools in Norway
- Responsible for the administrative and financial processes as well as further modernization of the infrastructure and IT
- Direct dialog with the Board and participation in Board meetings
- Bachelor or MBA in business Administration
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in Norwegian and English
- Understand and be comfortable with the French language
- Solid experience from management of complex organizational structures
- Previous experience from an international business or organization
- Proven track record in project planning and management
- Excellent communication skills and a selling and persuasive personality
- The ability to inspire, lead and manage internal and external resources
- Project managing abilities
- Strategic, structured and a strong negotiator
- A practitioner who gets things done
- A very exciting position in the intersection between public and private sector
- You get to work with highly qualified colleagues in a multicultural environment
- Interesting interaction with both Norwegian and French internal and external stakeholders
- A great opportunity to influence the development and future of the French School in Norway
- Contact with public and private organizations at a high level
- Competitive terms and conditions
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.