Join #teamZalaris as CFO and support us delivering on our winning aspirations
Zalaris (OSLO: ZAL) ranks among Europe’s top providers of human capital management (HCM) and payroll solutions – addressing the entire employee lifecycle, from recruiting and onboarding to compensation, time and attendance, travel expense and performance management. Our proven local and multi-country delivery models include on-premise implementations, software as a service (SaaS), integrated cloud and business process outsourcing (BPO). Zalaris’ experienced consultants and advisors cover all industries and IT environments.
After 18 years of uninterrupted growth, Zalaris has reached approximately NOK 800 million in annualized revenue and employs 850 people, competently serving large enterprises across the Nordics, Baltics, Poland, Germany, India, Ireland and the UK.
Zalaris partners with world leaders such as SAP. Our customers include many of the largest and best- known companies in Northern Europe: Nordea, DnB, Telenor, Telia, Hydro, Yara, NSB, Ericsson, Equinor, AkerBP, Kongsberg Marine, Finnair, SAS, Germanwings, Statkraft, Elkjøp, CircleK, Die Zeit, Glaxosmithkline, Carlsberg and a number of German states – leveraging our innovative payroll, HR and professional services.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Zalaris is publicly traded on the Oslo Stock Exchange (ZAL).
For more information, go to www.zalaris.com.
RESPONSIBILITY for all finance processes
- Leading and developing Zalaris Group’s Finance, Accounting and Controlling functions located in Norway, Germany and India
- Reporting and monitoring of financial performance and KPIs
- Driving Financial strategy and participating in M&A
- Managing Investor Relations
EXPERIENCE from IT or professional services is an advantage
- CFO or other senior management role in Finance/Accounting/Controlling from Service or IT business listed on one of the Nordic stock exchanges; experienced Manager/Partner in Big 4 audit firm; or Private Equity/Management Consulting with strength in Finance
- Focus on cost, margin and operational efficiency
- Leveraging IT extensively – preferably SAP – to streamline and automate finance processes
- Working in dynamic environment(s) with progressive change as the norm
QUALIFICATIONS supporting our ambitions and building a great team
- Higher Education such as MBA, M.Sc., Siv.Øk, Siv.Ing., etc.
- Excellent Norwegian and English communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, committed to transparency
- Hands on and willing to roll up own sleeves to get a job done
- Solid leader who effectively presents and drives key initiatives
- Proficient in handling multiple responsibilities concurrently
As our new CFO, you will be located in Oslo, reporting to the CEO as part of the Zalaris Group Management Team.
For more information, please contact Partner Lasse Virik at Bønes Virik Executive Search on 908 95 437.
Deadline: August 7th.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.