Sales & Marketing Director
NODES is building Europe’s most customer-centric, integrated energy marketplace to unlock the value of local flexible power resources and support the drive to a sustainable, emission free future.
As an independent market operator, NODES will operate local flexibility markets that are integrated with national flexibility markets managed by system operators as well as integrating to intraday wholesale markets. NODES will facilitate optimal use of flexibility in the grid by offering an open, integrated marketplace.
The innovative market design is addressing key trends and challenges in the energy system such as increased share of renewable power production, decentralized generation and the rapid change of the customer behavior. The headquarter is in Oslo, with subsidiaries in London and Berlin. Nord Pool and the energy company Agder Energi are equal owners.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a seasoned Senior Marketing & Sales Executive to build the close leadership team in an agile, innovating and rapid growing start-up company. The role as Sales and Marketing Director is of huge importance for the further development and success of NODES, which now is establishing the organisation for an exciting European growth strategy.
As Sales and Marketing Director, you will lead and operate Marketing & Sales unit. You will be responsible to develop, drive and support European sales team by developing and implementing winning strategies to unlock and drive new revenue streams. In this position, you will ensure that market leading solution bring further increased value and the most sustainable results for customers. The role will report directly to the CEO.
- Develop, implement and lead European marketing and sales strategy from the initial lead through the entire customer-lifecycle
- Responsible for sales performance and development of existing accounts and prospects by leveraging technology, driving accountability and achieving revenue growth targets
- Ensure close cooperation across the organisation, by providing dynamic and creative leadership to sales teams, as well as managing a dedicated portfolio of sales partners
- Oversee all channel/partner developments, recognize and evaluate market potential and opportunities for further expansion of business activities
- Represent NODES at congresses, symposia and trade fairs, as well as accompany bid processes and assist in critical contract negotiations
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- University degree: Minimum master’s degree in business or engineering
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in international Marketing and Sales, where 5+ years are within leading multicultural sales teams
- Experience with electronic trading marketplaces; commodity trading is an advantage
- Expertise with modern, cutting-edge demand-generation strategies, tools, technology, and building out strategic partnership for eco-systems
- Ability and motivation to increase collaboration across positions, divisions and locations nationally and internationally
- Good commercial understanding and business acumen, combined with a pragmatic attitude and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English; other European languages are advantage
20th of August 2019
For more information about the position please contact Alina Isaevskaya on +47 944 22 117 or Kjetil
Haug-Nodeland on +47 911 67 703
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to DN in a heading.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.