OKEA is a fast-growing oil producer operating on the NCS aiming to bring undeveloped discoveries with less than 100 million boe in reserves into production. We are a trusted partner on a local, regional and national level with a clear ambition to create value for owners, employees and society as a whole.
OKEA consists of a strong management team coupled with a tier-one operator organization ensuring operational excellence.
Our head office is based in Trondheim and includes most of our management functions. Our offshore operational center for existing and future OKEA-operated fields is based in Kristiansund.
We believe that developing and optimizing smaller fields will become increasingly important to the Norwegian oil and gas industry and we are certain that OKEA is strategically positioned to take a large part of this growing market.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is within the Subsurface department, responsible for exploration and appraisal activities as well as petroleum technology for development projects and fields in production. OKEA works tightly integrated with external suppliers to find the best solutions and the position will require extensive collaboration both internally and externally.
We are looking for candidates with broad competence and experience in exploration, development and operations. You have worked technically as a petrophysicist, but you have been exposed to other disciplines and throughout the value chain and are able to integrate across both.
OKEA wants a good balance between genders in the company and encourages applications from female candidates.
- Project management and coordination of external partners
- Quality assurance of all work within Petrophysics
- Planning of data acquisition from wells, including a lead role during logging operations and geosteering
- Petrophysical interpretation in exploration/appraisal, development and production
- Participation in business development projects, e.g. data rooms
- Participation in licence rounds, e.g. APA
- MSc in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in petrophysics and development projects/production, preferably in a leading role
- Experience from drilling and logging operations
- Broad experience is as important as technical expertise
- Analytical and independent
- Good communication, coordination and collaboration skills
- Curious and willing to learn
- High personal and professional integrity
- Opportunities to contribute directly in the company's further development and growth
- Inspiring and dynamic environment in new and modern offices
- Competitive conditions and flexible working hours
- Good pension and insurance schemes
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.