Senior Project Manager M&A
M&A has played a key role in developing Schibsted into the company it is today and will continue to be an important tool to realize the ambitious strategy of the Group going forward.
The M&A department leads Schibsted's efforts in identifying, negotiating and executing mergers, acquisitions and divestments. The department works closely with group management in addition to the management teams of the Group's various business units.
Senior Project Manager M&A
We are recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join our exciting in-house M&A department in an international and dynamic industry.
Your main tasks will be:
- Overall management of M&A projects - including financial modeling, valuation, due diligence, negotiations and deal execution
- Developing documentation material for relevant investment committees, group management and the board of directors
- Analyzing potential investment cases
- Interacting with relevant investor environments and investment bankers to manage a relevant deal funnel
- Conducting other business intelligence efforts in relevant markets for Schibsted
You will report to Head of M&A, Dagfinn Teigland.
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- A higher academic degree (M.Sc./MBA or similar)
- 4-8 years of relevant professional experience
- Expertise in financial modelling and various valuation methodologies
- Practical experience from past M&A transactions including negotiations and deal execution
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Written and oral fluency in English and a Scandinavian language
To thrive in this position, you must strive to:
- Work independently
- Be systematic in your approach
- Have a proactive and open mind
- Be collaborative
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant in-house M&A department with high deal activity and strong M&A competence
- An independent and trusted position with a high level of responsibility
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- A position with challenging tasks
- A value based culture and leadership
- An organization where employees support, trust and cheer on each other
- An organization at pace with our ambitious goals
- An organization in constant change and in front of our industry
Place of work is our offices in Oslo.
About the company
Based on its legacy of high quality journalism and trustworthiness that goes back to the 19th century, Schibsted today consists of three business areas; Nordic Marketplaces, News Media and Next. In Nordic Marketplaces, consisting of brands such as Finn, Blocket and Tori, we connect millions of users in Norway, Sweden and Finland. In News Media, brands like VG, Aftonbladet, Aftenposten, Svenska Dagbladet, Bergens Tidende, Stavanger Aftenblad and Fædrelandsvennen deliver online and offline journalism to consumers in Scandinavia. And in Next, we group our other smart digital services, such as Lendo, Prisjakt and Kickback. Altogether we have more than 5 000 employees in the Nordics and Europe.
Schibsted is on a mission to empower people in their daily life, using tech and data to create innovative products and great user experiences – and to help building a sustainable future.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.