Market Analyst / Rig Broker Assistant
Fearnley Offshore AS is the leading international advisory, consulting and brokerage firm within the global offshore oil services sector. We possess in-depth knowledge covering all segments for mobile equipment used for exploration, development and production of offshore oil and gas reserves. Our main office is in Oslo, with offices in Houston and Singapore.
For more than 45 years we have provided a complete range of brokering and advisory services to our clients, such as Oil companies, Contractors, Banks etc. worldwide.
With our extensive experience and know-how in commercial as well as technical aspects of the offshore industry, we constantly aim to facilitate negotiations and add value to our clients. Our prime goal is customer satisfaction. For us, key principles are: reliability, efficiency, quality and discretion.
Fearnley Offshore is expanding and strengthening its global team. We are now looking for a
MARKET ANALYST/RIG BROKER ASSISTANT
to our Oslo Office. The right candidate has well developed communication skills paired with strong analytical capability and commercial acumen. The position is very central in the total offering towards our clients, and you will work closely with our brokers and many of the most important companies and people in the global offshore business. The working environment in Fearnley Offshore is characterized by a high pace and a flat organisation, and our employees enjoy working together. The right candidate will have excellent opportunities to prove competence and motivation, and develop in a very interesting and challenging business.
- Maintaining and developing Fearnley Offshore’s database containing information on segments and market activity in different regions, through open sources and contact with different contributors. I.e.:
- Rig supply/demand
- Rig rates
- S and P/Newbuilding/Scrapping
- Macro Economics, energy pricing
- Supporting the brokers in their daily tasks by producing ad hoc material needed in their dialogue with clients and prospects
Skills & Requirements
Experience and competence
- Degree in Business Economics or similar
- Preferably 1-3 years relevant working experience with market analysis, data collection, maintenance and development of databases
- Deep knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent English writing skills
- Good Norwegian oral skills
- Technical interest
- Social secure
- Service minded
The right candidate for this position has the will to learn more about, and develop a strong interest in the Offshore Business. For the right candidate, there will be possibilities to develop in the direction as a broker. We offer a competitive total employment package.
For further information, please contact our advisor at Hartmark Executive Search; Petter Endsjø (908 33 050).
The deadline for application: 15. September.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.