Digital Marketing & CRM Specialist
NHST Global Publications is growing our business to serve some of the world's biggest industrial sectors: shipping, seafood, renewables oil & gas. We deliver industry-leading independent Journalism, analysis and content, helping professionals to make smarter decisions. Our market leading media and event platforms TradeWinds, Upstream, Recharge, Intrafish have offices in London, Singapore, across the US and in Norway.
200 people across the globe are working to strengthen the position of our international publications and enhance our digital presence. At NHST Global Publications we believe in investing in our teams and building relationships with our audience across our international portfolio. Diversity, Inclusiveness, independence and innovation are key components to our company's success. NHST Global Publications is an equal opportunity employer to applicants of all backgrounds. NHST Global Publications is a company in the NHST Media Group.
Digital Marketing & CRM Specialist
This role is central to our global digital team and reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and Sales.
The successful candidate has a strong ability to transform NHST Global's business needs into specific projects and tasks for planning, developing and operating our full stack marketing, sales, and customer service platform. In this role you will have extensive contact with other departments and teams internally in NHST Global Publications. A self-driven person that at the same time are a true team player is what we seek.
- Accountable for marketing stack platform (MarTech), including HubSpot and other digital marketing systems
- Technical Project Manager / Representative of the team for projects with the development team and other technology communities
- Work closely with business units and stakeholders to provide professional technology insights and ensure successful development of projects
- Managing API´s and integrations between HubSpot and other systems (e.g. InfoSoft, Adobe Analytics, SurveyMonkey, Zapier, and MailChimp.).
- Focus on data quality, the GDPR implementation, and follow-up these in the digital marketing field.
- Contribute to create modern digital customer journey and design great user experiences.
- Be superuser on HubSpot and other relevant digital MarTech systems. Offer system support and training, is needed.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably from media industry or similar subscription businesses, or agencies
- Excellent communication skills; proficient in written and spoken English
- Relevant degree within IT / tech, digital marketing and/or digital business development
- Digital native and good with digital marketing systems, not limited to HubSpot, InfoSoft, Adobe Analytics, SurveyMonkey, Zapier, and MailChimp.
- You are data driven, love technology and numbers
- You have analytical skillset and a process-oriented mindset
- You are commercial and customer-centered focus
- You have project management experience from media / technology / marketing-oriented businesses
- You have basic knowledge and experience on web and IT programming.
- You have an interest and basic knowledge of UX and how to design great customer journeys and user experiences
- Independent yet able to work in team
- You are a fast learner and with entrepreneur mindset
- Strong in Ms Excel and similar Ms Office tools
• A key position in a global media company
• A dynamic and positive work environment
• Opportunity to make a difference
• Competitive salary and benefits
The NHST Media Group aims to be the best and leading provider of business news in Norway and a world leader in the following three market segments: shipping, seafood, and oil & gas. All our publications are to be characterised by journalistic thoroughness and quality, as well as by an ability to find the exclusive news that will surprise and involve our readers.