Senior Advisor Strategy
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3600 employees in 16 countries
The Strategy development department in Corporate Strategy & Analysis is responsible for assisting corporate management in developing the Statkraft group's strategy, driving strategic projects and supporting the business units with strategy and strategic market analysis. Together with top management and business leaders, the department is a driving force for shaping Statkraft’s future development. We are now looking for an experienced project manager to strengthen our team.
- Take a leading role in formulation of Statkraft’s corporate strategy and in the development of strategic plans in close cooperation with the top management
- Lead and execute strategic analyses and projects, with tasks including project scoping, designing analysis and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations, with broad interaction across the organization
- Support the business areas in strategy and business development activities, both at national and international level, and ensure a strong link between corporate strategy and the business areas strategies
- Master degree in economics, business administration, science, technology or similar
- Extensive experience within strategy including leading projects with multiple senior stakeholders, e.g. from management consultancy, strategy department or investment banking Sound judgement, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English language
- Business oriented Experience from the energy industry is an advantage
- Self-driven, comfortable with high work pressure and a positive team player
- Personal initiative and creativity will be emphasized
- Professional and personal development in a company company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
The position reports to VP Strategy Development.
The position will be located at the head office in Lilleaker. Some travel will be required
For further information please contact our advisors in Boyden Executive Search; Kjetil Haug-Nodeland (+47) 91 16 77 03 or Anne Frøyland (+47) 90 12 85 95
To apply, please submit your CV and application via www.statkraft.com; “Careers – Job vacancies” within 6 October 2019.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.