Head of Investor relations
Norske Skog is a leading producer of publication paper with strong market positions in Europe, where it occupies a top-tier publication paper position, and in Australasia, where Norske Skog is a leading producer of publication paper in a concentrated market.
Norske Skog operates a total of seven paper mills strategically located close to attractive markets, and with total paper production capacity of 2.6 million tons, comprising 1.7 million tons of newsprint and 0.9 million tons of magazine paper. The Norske Skog Group has approximately 2,400 employees and had in 2018 annual revenue and EBITDA of approximately NOK 12.6 billion and NOK 1.0 billion, respectively.
Head of Investor Relations
Norske Skog is now seeking a dedicated professional for the role as Head of Investor Relations.
Main purpose of the role:
- Enable Norske Skog to build trust and awareness in the investor community through accurate, up-to-date and simultaneous information to investors and other stakeholders
- Ensure that Norske Skog interacts with its shareholders, investors and other stakeholders according to Oslo Stock Exchange’s (OSE) rules, regulations and recommendations, as well as to the company’s Investor Relations Policy and communication strategy
- Develop an investor relations strategy and framework and form Norske Skog’s Investor Relations Team, together with CEO and CFO
Accountability, tasks & deliverables:
- Accountable for the full implementation of and compliance to Norske Skog’s IR Policy, as well as compliance to the rules and regulations of OSE
- Contribute to Norske Skog’s reporting to financial markets; primarily through annual reports and quarterly reporting
- Communicate with and conduct regular meetings with investors and analysts; organize Capital Market Days
- Assist in preparing press releases and website news & updates – in cooperation with Corporate Communication
- Manage equity research and analyse group ownership
- Log all meetings and calls with investors and analysts; gather relevant market information and asses financial and strategic opportunities
- Participate in relevant industrial and financial conferences
- Share IR information for internal use in Norske Skog, e.g. in Sales and Operations Meetings
- Support group management with relevant tasks
Competencies and capabilities:
- Advanced understanding of capital markets and financial instruments
- Highly developed language and communication skills – English and Norwegian
- Experience in financial modelling
- Understanding of capital intensive industries
- Availability, flexibility and responsiveness to immediate and changing business requirements
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Structured work style with ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and to meet tight deadlines
The position is in Oslo. Travel will be required.
Questions regarding the position may be directed to Boyden Global Executive Search Oslo;
Bjørn Håkon Bærug; phone m) +47 97 07 59 41
Kjetil Haug-Nodeland; phone m) +47 91 16 77 03
Applications and CVs should be sent to; email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 23th October 2019
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.
Søk på Head of Investor relations
Har du allerede lastet opp en CV? Logg på for å søke umiddelbart