Chief Human Resources Officer
Sector Alarm Group is one of Europe’s leading safety providers with more than 530.000 customers and 2.000 employees in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Spain and France. The company delivers safety to its customers through alarm solutions for homes and businesses. Sector Alarm, established in 1995, has experienced strong growth over the last years and expects an exciting and promising future with growth in new and existing markets. Sector Alarm Group HQ is located in Oslo.
Sector Alarm has, through a focus on the right people and good concepts, gained a strong position in its respective markets. We offer exciting career opportunities in a company with an ambitious growth strategy.
Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
International Growth – HR excellence – Digitalization
In Sector Alarm, we believe that our most valuable assets are our employees and our unique culture. We emphasise the importance of hiring and developing talents as we see HR as an integral part of our capability to deliver superior customer service and safeguarding their homes. As Chief Human Resources Officer, you will hold a key position in our company where all levels of management acknowledge the importance of high-quality people processes.
Sector Alarm is pursuing an international expansion strategy through organic growth and M&A, both in new and existing markets. In order to achieve our strategic goals and maintain our values and culture, it is fundamental that we deliver first-class HR services to all managers and employees.
Our CHRO is a part of the Group Executive Management Team and is responsible for leading Group HR consisting of 13 employees in four teams. Additionally, each country has its own HR department responsible for implementation and execution of Group HR Policies and best practices.
- Develop and implement an overall HR strategy that supports our business strategy
- Member of the Group Executive Management with a significant role in the successful implementation of our growth strategy
- Lead the Group HR-team and ensure that HR processes and tools are efficient, digitalized and continuously developed in line with the business units’ needs and best practices in the HR field
- Deliver HR services to Managing Directors, HR Directors and national HR teams
- Participate in establishing new markets with overall responsibility for management recruitment and implementation of HR concepts and the Sector Alarm core values
Experience & skills:
Our new CHRO should have a proven management record and a broad HR background from large, private owned companies. It is essential to have excellent business understanding and experience from being a trusted advisor to top executives. Furthermore, experience in developing and implementing business-oriented HR strategies, digitalization of HR processes as well as creating effective and streamlined processes based on international HR best practice, is important. Experience from international companies and developing cross-border cultures is an advantage.
We believe you are a curious and passionate student of people and culture, that you are a natural communicator with excellent collaboration skills. You identify yourself with our company values; reliable, customer focused, goal oriented and willing to improve.
What we offer:
- Sector Alarm is an international company headquartered in Oslo
- International expansion strategy and proven record of achieving our goals
- We have competent and ambitious owners who understand our business and fully support and contribute to the fulfilment of our strategy
- HR has a high standing in the company and plays a key role in realizing our expansion plans
- We have a strong corporate culture with high emphasis on values and excellent management
- The working environment in Sector Alarm is sales driven and dynamic
- CHRO will be offered participation in our long-term incentive program
Sector Alarm is fast growing and one of Europe’s leading safety providers. We are a company with a positive culture, driven by ambitious people. We enjoy our work and celebrate our achievements. Satisfied employees are our strongest resource as we offer opportunities for our employees to grow and develop both professionally and personally. In summer 2019, the private equity company KKR was invited to become a minority shareholder in order to strengthen our international growth capacity. Like Sector Alarm, KKR also recognises the importance of excellent HR as a driving force for our companies.
For additional questions about the position, please contact our advisors Are K. Skeie (+47 950 66 183 / email@example.com) or Alexander Huun (+47 478 98 809 / firstname.lastname@example.org) at BackerSkeie AS.
To apply for this position, please send your resume via "Annonserte stillinger" at www.backerskeie.no
Please note that a background check will be requested for the successful candidate.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.