Customer Service & Customer Dialogue Lead - Subscriptions
NHST Global Publications is growing our business to serve some of the world's biggest industrial sectors: shipping, seafood, renewables oil & gas. We deliver industry-leading independent Journalism, analysis and content, helping professionals to make smarter decisions. Our market leading media and event platforms TradeWinds, Upstream, Recharge, Intrafish have offices in London, Singapore, across the US and in Norway.
At NHST Global Publications we believe in investing in our teams and building relationships with our audience across our international portfolio. 200 people across the globe are working to strengthen the position of our international publications and enhance our digital presence. Diversity, Inclusiveness, independence and innovation are key components to our company's success. NHST Global Publications is an equal opportunity employer to applicants of all backgrounds.
NHST Global Publications is a company in the NHST Media Group.
This role is central to our global subscription department and reports to the Director of Digital Sales, CRM, and Customer Success.
Customer Service and Customer Dialogues Lead - Subscriptions
You will lead the customer service and customer dialogue operation in a matrix organisation. Your goal is to ensure high responsiveness to our readers using different customer service channels, and add value to brand relationship through positive brand experience. Securing and strengthening our relationship with our readers is essential to increasing engagement and reducing customer churn. You will work with both automated and manual dialogue programs to engage subscribers throughout their customer lifecycle which includes onboarding, listening to customers feedback, and keeping them informed of updates.
A successful candidate should possss a strong ability to transform NHST Global's business needs into specific projects and tasks for planning, developing and operating our customer service and customer dialogue programs. In this role, you will have extensive contact with other departments and teams within NHST Global Publications. We have customer service representatives in Singapore, London and Stamford (NY).
- Develop and implement a strategy for our customer service and dialogue programs
- Use HubSpot as the main solution for customer service and automated dialogue activities
- Responsible for existing and future self-service solutions
- Improve and develop our customer service platform; work closely with internal stakholders and teams to automate and simplify the customer service process
- Plan, set-up, and execute automated dialogue programs for our potential and existing subscribers
- Work closely with the editorial teams to ensure reader engagement, and the commercial teams and stakeholders to gather insights relevant to create effective dialogue programs and customer service
- Establish goals and KPIs, ensure stakeholders are well informed of the progress
- Have a data driven approach in optimizing our customer service and dialogues to increase engagement and reduce customer churn
- Contribute and support the Global organisation with digital campaigns and relevant subscription growth projects
Qualifications and experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience using customer service and dialogue management tools preferably from media industry or similar subscription businesses
- You have a relevant degree related to CRM / Customer Service / Customer Dialogues. Proven experience can replace degree.
- Fluent in advanced English. Excellent skills in written and visual communication
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have an interest and knowledge of UX and how to design great customer journeys
- You are self-driven, willing to lead projects and ensure results
- You value the power of true teamwork, and the recognise the importance of effective collaboration with key stakeholders
- A key position in a global media company
- A dynamic, international, and positive work environment
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Competitive salary and benefits