Manager - Strategy & Business Development
HeidelbergCement (HC) is a global market leader within aggregates and among the top global players within cement, concrete and other related activities, making the company one of the world's largest building materials manufacturers. HC are taking steps towards a more environmentally friendly footprint for our activities. HC has about 60,000 employees in 60 countries and a turnover in 2018 above 18 billion €.
HeidelbergCement Northern Europe (HCNE) is a business unit within the HC Group with activity in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Iceland. HCNE is a leading building materials supplier within our region, producing products as cement, aggregates, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products through several brands within the region (e.g. Norcem, Norbetong, Norstone, Mibau-Stema, Contiga, Abetong, Cementa, Betongindustri, Jehander, DK Cement, DK Beton ++). HCNE’s combined turnover was approximately 1.6 billion € in 2018.
HeidelbergCement Northern Europe is growing and is strengthening its “Strategy & Business Development” team.
The Strategy & Business Development unit coordinates planning and implementation of strategic initiatives throughout the Northern European region across four business lines. Our activities portfolio includes mergers and acquisitions, expansion projects, resource management and efficiency optimization.
Your tasks will be
- Responsible for development of strategic plans aligned with corporate strategy and business processes
- Prepare decision making base
- Secure stakeholder buy-in for internal approval processes
- Manage implementation of key strategic initiatives
- Manage merger and acquisition projects
- Harmonize integration processes with target companies to optimize resource efficiency (management and legal) and realize synergy potentials
- Conduct relevant market analyses
Master degree (preferably commercial or technical, other will be considered)
3-5 years experience from business development, management consulting or adjacent field
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable integrity
- Energetic “hands on” approach with good organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
What we offer
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- An international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Competitive salary package including attractive pension scheme and insurance agreements
- Modern offices located in Lysaker
- Good working environment
- Company cottage
- Work-life balance
- Wide range of possibilities within the Group (domestic and internationally)
- Development programs
This role should be attractive to people that have experience from business development, have a strategic mindset, strong analytical skills and want to be a part of a global leader in building materials industry. You will report to Director Strategy & Business Development, HeidelbergCement Northern Europe, and will be located at Lilleaker/Oslo.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our partner in Badenoch+Clark, Christen Nybraaten, mob 928 13 777. Apply today, interviews will be held continuously.
Manager Executive Search
928 13 777
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.