Senior Accounting Officer
The Group has one of the largest international banking networks, a presence in over 70 countries and approx.. 200,000 employees. The Group has three main business areas: Retail Banking, International Financial services (including Asset management, Insurance, Leasing, Factoring, ) and Corporate & Institutional banking and is recognized as a market leader in those areas.
Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) provides financing, advisory and capital market services. It is a globally recognized leader in many areas of expertise including, among others, structured financing and derivatives across a variety of asset classes. CIB also has a solid corporate advisory franchise in Europe and Asia.
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking has been present in the Nordics since 1985. BNP Paribas CIB in the Nordics has around 180 employees. The customers are large Nordic corporates, financial institutions, shipping and energy companies, as well as international groups.
The BNP Paribas Group is also represented in the Nordics by Alfred Berg, Cardif, Arval, BNP Paribas Factor, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions, BNP Paribas Asset Management, SevenDay Bank, Express Bank and Exane.
Senior Accounting Officer
for BNP Paribas Sweden Branch with immediate onboarding!
Would you like your next career move to Stockholm?
BNP Paribas – a European leader in banking and financial services and with a significant and growing international presence - is looking for a Senior Accounting Officer to strengthen the Nordic Finance Team in Stockholm. A team which is currently being established as part of a Nordic centralization process within finance.
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) has been present in the Nordics since 1985. BNP Paribas CIB has around 180 employees in the Nordics. The customers are large Nordic Corporates, financial institutions, shipping and energy companies, as well as international groups.
We would like to hear from you, who is fluent in Norwegian and have a good knowledge of Norwegian regulatory reporting for financial institutions. You will join a Nordic organization of a true international company which employs app. 20 different cultures at the Stockholm office – this centrally located at Blasieholmen.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage Account payables and cost follow up
- Manage Account receivables
- Monitor / Contribute to general Accounting activities
- Manage all Reporting activities:
- Manage Norwegian statutory reporting (Monthly & quarterly Financial Accounting reporting, Yearly financial statements).
- Monitor and control tax payments, booking, payment and reporting to the relevant authorities.
- Be responsible for the Norwegian regulatory reporting process (Monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting’s).
- Manage / contribute to the Performance Management analysis and reporting (in coordination with the financial controller).
- Contribute and monitor the Norwegian budget exercise.
- Manage fronting activities toward Norwegian internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to continuous improvements within the finance department.
- Be a backup and support for all local finance activities in the region.
We are looking for you
who preferably brings a university degree in finance & accounting, economics or comparable background. On top of this a working experience in a finance function in the financial sector or from an audit firm. You are also proficient in English and Norwegian.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian regulatory reporting requirements and production.
- Deep knowledge on Norwegian tax regulation and Norwegian tax reporting requirements.
- Good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS, Norwegian GAAP etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of Norwegian fiscal legislation, regulations, financial reporting, management reporting and tax reporting requirements.
- Good skills in Excel and ability to learn new systems, agile reporting tools and products quickly.
- Project management skills.
The position is a long-term fulltime position. Joining the team is also a unique chance for taking part in forming the function altogether with your 3 colleagues who represent each of their nationality.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Bjørn Erik Graff on tel: +47 97 05 55 87 or Øyvind Seim on tel: +47 93 49 82 41
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.