Vice President Business Development
Purpose and scope of the role
VP Business Development is responsible for strategic market analysis, business development activities in designated countries and markets, Nammo Group industrial cooperation activities, designated processes and to support the SVP Business Development in his responsibilities.
- Represent Nammo in a professional manner towards top management of national and international MoDs, Armed Forces organizations and defence & aerospace industry
- Strategic analysis of the market segment and competitors
- Initiate and support Nammo and Business Unit initiatives in support of the strategic plan
- Develop, update and implement country strategy plans including capture team lead for designated countries
- Actively engage in dialogue with representatives for authorities, customers, partners and other relevant business contacts in support of responsibilities and the strategic plan
- M&A activities including project lead for M&A projects
- Lead, coordinate and manage Nammo industrial cooperation activities
- Process owner of designated processes
- Support corporate staff initiatives.
- Strategic mindset and good business understanding
- Structured, responsible and self-going
- Ability to create enthusiasm for business opportunities with customers/partners and internally
- Experience from sales or project management of complex projects towards public customer organizations
- Good understanding of armed forces organizations and their decision-making processes
- Good knowledge of western world defence & aerospace industries
- Business, technical or military education at bachelor level or above.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, orally and in writing
- Ability to obtain Norwegian security clearance to HEMMELIG/NATO SECRET is required.
About the position
- Nammo AS experience high customer satisfaction, high order intake levels and large interest in our technologies in our home markets and export markets
- The position has wide external and internal relations and interfaces
- The position is placed at the Nammo Corporate headquarters in Raufoss, Norway
- The position will require international travels.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.