Director Strategic Business Development
Yara Marine Technologies delivers complete emission control systems for SOx cleaning to the marine segment.
The company was established in 2014 following the acquisition of Green Tech Marine, by global industrial chemical corporation Yara International ASA.
Green Tech Marine has since its origin in 2010 been a forerunner in the emission reduction technology industry being the first company offering the inline SOx scrubber to the marine segment. Yara Marine Technologies was also the first company to introduce the multi-engine inlet and the flexible mini scrubber that both drastically reduces the design footprint on the vessel.
With more than 300 scrubber systems delivered and millions of successful operating hours, the company has an impressive amount of experience in the marine exhaust gas cleaning industry, delivering scrubbers to all the major marine segments from cargo to passenger vessels.
Regardless of vessel and engine type, Yara Marine can deliver the best solution to your SOx abatement needs for reliable and cost-efficient IMO compliance.
Yara Marine Technologies has offices in China and Sweden, and the Headquarter is located in Norway.
We welcome the new legal requirement for stricter environmental regulations. Over the next years, thousands of ships worldwide will need new equipment to meet the latest IMO emissions regulations.
We at Yara Marine Technologies can solve the marine sector's environmental requirements with our energy efficient solutions that have proven to work with great success. Do you want to help reduce environmental impact and promote a cleaner global environment? We are now looking for a Director within Strategic Business Development who will strengthen our team.
- Responsible for further developing and implementing the YMT strategic agenda and overall ambition, as defined by the Board of our company and Senior Management. This includes commercial business development projects/initiatives outside day-to-day running of the company core (scrubber) business
- Manage the strategy portfolio day-to-day, allocating time and resources according to priorities; actively manages and participates in key projects
- Drives/supports the company’s programmatic M&A roadmap
- Actively contributes both to increasing Yara Marine Technologies reach and network in the maritime/technology sectors and to growing/structuring relevant market intelligence and data capture
Background and skills:
- Minimum five years work experience from business development, such as strategy/corporate management, management consulting or similar position
- Background from maritime and/or technology sectors is beneficial
- Experience in managing and communicating with senior stakeholders
- Fluent in English – verbal and written
- Working knowledge of a Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Independent, proactive and self-starting mindset who also is able to collaborate well in team settings
- Analytical mindset; self-driven and energetic
What we offer:
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
Let’s make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.
Questions regarding the position may be adressed to our recuritment partner Capus, Johannes Westersø at +47 951 79 169 / email@example.com.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.