Chief Executive Officer
For Visavi head office in Oslo we are looking for:
Chief Executive Officer
Visavi Technology AS is a spin-off company from the NTNU Research Centre of Integrated Operations and the Institute for Energy Technology. The company was founded by experts on advanced visualization and collaboration design for complex organizations from world-leading research communities. Visavi LIVE has been funded and developed in collaboration with industry leaders and the solution is in active use across the North Sea with more than 1000 active users. The solution is also successfully implemented onshore US, in South America and in continental Europe.
Visavi provides software and services related to optimization of maintenance and turnaround processes, primarily for the energy and process industry. Visavi and its products are key enablers for the digitizing agenda in the industry. The company has ambitious international growth plans and we expect a fast-growing customer base over the next few years. www.visavi.com
The CEO‘s main focus area will be to develop Visavi further by setting strategic goals in co-operation with the Board of Directors and implementing those goals in order to meet existing and new customers’ requirements generating value for all stakeholders.
LIVE is an operational tool in active use across the North Sea with more than 1000 end-users using LIVE in their day-to-day work. LIVE is what we call “industry independent”, meaning that the solution can easily be applied to several industry verticals such as: Oil and Gas on-and offshore operations, refineries, chemical- and other process industry as well as any other area involving complex processes. This also means that we share experiences and solutions across industries for the benefit of all customers. LIVE is web based and has a modular infrastructure, meaning that it is very easy to apply and scale up the solution.
- Overall management and development of Visavi's software solution business.
- Establish strategies and goals in collaboration with the company's Board of Directors.
- Build competence and develop the organization for further international growth.
- Initiation of important activities to achieve a set of goals.
- Develop and grow Visavi through existing and new market verticals.
Qualifications & skills
- Master’s degree (technical and /or commercial). Additional executive education is an advantage.
- Extensive international business experience with documented results.
- Experience from managing development / commercialization of companies.
- Experience from Oil & Gas or process Industry.
- Experience from software solution development.
- Documented ability to motivate staff and create a shared vision for the company.
- Experience from negotiations and establishment of contracts with customers and partners.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a requirement, preferably combined with mastering Scandinavian languages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Processing a strategic mindset and being highly self – motivated, setting high goals and standards for the whole organization.
- Understanding the importance of CSR combined with high ethical standards.
- To be part of an exciting journey in a company that has great potential for tremendous growth both nationally and internationally.
- A competitive salary including options will be offered the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding Visavi or the position, please contact our Recruitment advisor in Gevir Group;
Marianne Furru; firstname.lastname@example.org For more information and application see www.gevirgroup.no/stilling
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.