Head of M&A
Odontia is a fast-growing Norwegian dentistry company with 20+ clinics across Norway and head office at Solli Plass in Oslo. Odontia is built on the vision to deliver excellent patient care and attract, retain and develop the best people in Nordic dentistry. Odontia is growing continually with the addition of new quality clinics through acquisitions and Greenfield establishments. Odontia has a close partnership and sharing of best practices with Portman Dental Care, UK.
Head of M&A – Odontia Gruppen
The Head of M&A shall oversee the group’s M&A function and is responsible for our acquired growth. The Head of M&A shall ensure that we identify, approach, evaluate and execute dental clinic acquisitions in accordance with our growth ambitions, with continued focus on selectively adding clinics that match out culture and quality standards. The Head of M&A shall also ensure that our M&A team delivers a “best in class”, professional and expedient acquisition process and a seamless handover to our integration function.
The Head of M&A reports to the CEO.
- Build and maintain a sufficiently large, high quality pipeline of clinics to acquire
- Deliver acquired growth through acquisition of quality clinics in line with our ambitions
- Build a scalable, best-in-class M&A team and establish a structured co-operation with third party advisors
- Establish and maintain a best-in-class acquisition process, including sourcing, due diligence, commercial negotiations, closing and handover to integration
Skills and Qualifications:
- MSc in business, economy, industrial economy or similar
- 10+ years of relevant work experience from transaction advisory, management consulting and/or part of corporate M&A team
- Very good fundamental business understanding
- Excellent social skills and an accurate judge of character
- High energy, efficient, strong leadership skills, down-to-earth personality and high personal integrity
- Proven record of ability to close deals
- Strong execution and a finisher
- Experience and understanding of the healthcare space
Questions? Please contact Nina Merethe Andersen, Managing Partner at Panamera | IMD International Search Group, tel. 920 33 785.
Please send CV and cover letter to Emely Kransvik, Research Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.
Søk på Head of M&A
Har du allerede lastet opp en CV? Logg på for å søke umiddelbart