Senior Vice President, Public Affairs and Market Analysis
Top management team
These are exciting times to join Vårgrønn. The CEO and CFO of the company have been appointed and we are now to recruit the top management team, develop the organization and company, find growth opportunities (both organically and through M&A) and realize our ambitions within renewables – together with key resources among our owners. We are seeking dynamic, entrepreneurial and result oriented persons who can contribute in the development of Vårgrønn to succeed with our ambitious strategies in the renewable sector.
- Responsible for the company’s public affairs, communications, community relations, stakeholder engagement and collaborations at an international, national, regional and local level
- Analyze and understand markets, technologies, commercial models and support systems in relevant geographies
- Contribute to the successful development of concrete business opportunities
- Lead the company’s communications efforts to bring awareness to the economic growth, innovation, jobs and renewable energy benefits of offshore wind
- Lead regulatory affairs and policy for offshore wind
- Create a key stakeholder overview and build up and maintain a network of key offshore wind stakeholders in Norway – initially represent Vårgrønn in relevant offshore wind specific trade associations and help shape industry position to mature the offshore wind market
- Monitor and influence EU as well as national authorities on policy, regulatory and market design issues that have a potential impact on our business
You are an experienced manager with relevant background from the described areas. The position demands a strong interest for the renewable sector and an ability to create good business cases and financial results. As part of the management team you are to establish and implement strategies and plans, promoting and positioning the firm for profitability and growth – building a strong organization and an exciting business for the future. Excellent cooperation and communication skills, as well as a commercial mindset and strong analytical skills are necessary.
You will report to the CEO.
Some travelling will be required. Work location is Oslo.
For more information please contact our partner Visindi: Magne Amundsen, phone +47 916 56 101, Christian Heiberg, phone +47 992 98 574 or Frederic Moger, phone +47 415 48 884. All queries will be treated confidentially. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible at www.visindi.no
Vårgrønn is a joint venture between the global energy company Eni and the Norwegian energy entrepreneur and investor HitecVision. The company has plans to reach an installed capacity of 1 GW – which indicates investments up to 2 billion NOK per year over a longer period in the renewable sector in the Nordics. Both companies have a long history in the energy sector and are strongly committed to contributing to the energy transition. Vårgrønn, is built on the same platform as Vår Energi, one of the largest and fastest growing oil and gas producers on the Norwegian continental shelf. Like Vår Energi, the company will take advantage of the strengths of the global energy giant Eni combined with HitecVision’s local knowledge, financial expertise, and entrepreneurial culture and drive.