Senior Vice President, Offshore Wind
Top management team
These are exciting times to join Vårgrønn. The CEO and CFO of the company have been appointed and we are now to recruit the top management team, develop the organization and company, find growth opportunities (both organically and through M&A) and realize our ambitions within renewables – together with key resources among our owners. We are seeking dynamic, entrepreneurial and result oriented persons who can contribute in the development of Vårgrønn to succeed with our ambitious strategies in the renewable sector.
- Establish strategy to deliver on the industrial ambition and execute on it
- Develop and implement asset portfolio strategies supported by high quality policies, systems and practices to achieve optimal return on investment
- Own the asset projects in all phases – from origination, M&A, capital requirements, project development to construction and operations
- Perform evaluation of projects and business cases and monitor and report on performance to optimize the value of the asset portfolio
- Develop JV partnership objectives and strategies and execute accordingly
- Establish and ensure good and professional cooperation with partners and stakeholders
- Responsible for establishing project decision making processes and ensure efficient decision making together with owners and partners
- Build and develop an organization
You are an experienced manager with relevant background from the described areas. The position demands a strong interest for the renewable sector and an ability to create good business cases and financial results. As part of the management team you are to establish and implement strategies and plans, promoting and positioning the firm for profitability and growth – building a strong organization and an exciting business for the future. Excellent cooperation and communication skills, as well as a commercial mindset and strong analytical skills are necessary.
You will report to the CEO.
Some travelling will be required. Work location is Oslo.
For more information please contact our partner Visindi: Magne Amundsen, phone +47 916 56 101, Christian Heiberg, phone +47 992 98 574 or Frederic Moger, phone +47 415 48 884. All queries will be treated confidentially. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible at www.visindi.no
Vårgrønn is a joint venture between the global energy company Eni and the Norwegian energy entrepreneur and investor HitecVision. The company has plans to reach an installed capacity of 1 GW – which indicates investments up to 2 billion NOK per year over a longer period in the renewable sector in the Nordics. Both companies have a long history in the energy sector and are strongly committed to contributing to the energy transition. Vårgrønn, is built on the same platform as Vår Energi, one of the largest and fastest growing oil and gas producers on the Norwegian continental shelf. Like Vår Energi, the company will take advantage of the strengths of the global energy giant Eni combined with HitecVision’s local knowledge, financial expertise, and entrepreneurial culture and drive.