Cash Management Specialist
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group (OEX: WAWI) is a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, managing the distribution of cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk to customers all over the world. The company operates around 120 vessels servicing 15 trade routes to six continents, a global inland distribution network, 120 processing centres, and 11 marine terminals.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, the Wallenius Wilhelmsen group has 8,000 employees in 29 countries worldwide. The main brands are Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR, ARC and Armacup.
The company purpose is to build sustainable supply chains, imagining new, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea. The goal is a zero-emission full-lifecycle supply chain for vehicles.
Read more at www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com
For our Group Treasury & IR team we are now seeking a Cash management specialist
Wallenius Wilhelmsen is looking for a proactive cash management specialist to join our Group Treasury & IR team. The team is responsible for the global Treasury function of the group, including funding, cash management and financial risk management, as well as Investor Relations. The team works closely with other areas within Finance & Legal. This is a global role reporting to the VP Group Treasury & IR. The cash management specialist will have significant exposure to all group business units, senior management and external stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, it is essential that you are a strong team-player with the ability to lead complex projects, prioritise tasks and work efficiently under pressure. You present a flexible attitude, are able to drive changes and possess the ability to work both strategically and operationally in a changing international environment.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Lead liquidity management processes, strategically and operationally
- Lead/support projects and initiatives with the target to deliver efficiency improvements through automation, system optimisation and streamlining of Treasury processes, with focus on cash management
- Advice and support subsidiaries on all relevant issues regarding cash management
- Provide solid financial analysis and develop recommendations that will form the basis for group-wide decisions within the areas of financial risk management (FX/interest rate), cash/liquidity management and funding
- Provide short-term and long-term forecasts of liquidity
- Follow-up of our banks and system providers
- Other treasury related matters and ad hoc projects
- The position can to some extent be shaped by the competencies and interests of the successful candidate
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of experience from treasury, corporate or investment banking, or other relevant experience
- Experience within the areas of cash management, financing and financial risk management
- Higher education, preferably a degree in business administration, finance, economics or similar, but relevant experience can make up for lack of relevant educational background
- Solid project management skills and capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of and interest in IT systems and digital solutions
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Strong communication skills: able to communicate complex issues in a clear and understandable way to – and cooperate with – all different levels of the organization
- Team-player and the ability to lead projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent numerical skills and understanding of financial analysis
- Quality focused and committed to continuous improvements
What we offer:
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks in a truly global company
- Good understanding of the shipping and logistics industry from the inside
- The opportunity to build an international network
- A solid foundation for future management and specialist positions in Wallenius Wilhelmsen
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
- Social activities, access to company cabins and other benefits
Location: Oslo, Norway
Travel: Occasional travel is to be expected with this role.
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
What you can expect working in Wallenius Wilhelmsen:
You can expect hard work, a lot of fun and to be challenged every day. In return we promise you will be part of an exciting journey. Your initiative and desire to contribute in developing the company globally are expected and appreciated. We strongly believe that our team of people want to do their best. All in the spirit of being the leading company in their industry, and always striving to take an active role in defining the future of logistics, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to learning more about your motivation in your application letter. For more information about the position please contact our advisor Jonny Arnesen, Partner in Compass Human Resources at +47 924 96 992 or Anette Orsten, VP Treasury and Investor Relations at +47 980 67 912. Please submit your application and CV in English by clicking on the application button as soon as possible and no later than 10th January 2021.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.