Corporate Analyst/Senior Corporate Analyst
The Future & Tech Industries (F&T) division covers all DNB’s large clients within the land-based industries such as Real Estate, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Renewables. The division employs more than 240 people globally and is represented in Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Warsaw, London, New York, Santiago, and Singapore. Our ambition is to be a leading financial partner for our Norwegian and international clients, focusing on strong industry competence and optimal use of capital. To stay relevant for our clients and to understand the various opportunities and risk elements, we follow trends and changes in market conditions, in technological development and in international regulations.
We are now looking for experienced Analysts to strengthen our team. Analysts in F&T are working across the client sections with collaborators both internally and externally. Our analysts play a key role in the credit assessment and structuring of new credits, and in the maintenance of our existing portfolio.
As a Corporate Analyst you will work in teams in close cooperation with the client managers and client advisors for the respective clients/transactions. Good cooperation and communication skills are key for the position, in addition to an interest in financial analysis and credit products. We are looking for candidates that are professionally curious, take initiative and drive processes.
We offer interesting and exciting tasks with career opportunities in a large, multinational group. The Customer Analysis section has a good working environment with a mix of experienced analysts and young talents. The section has a varying workload and can at times have demanding time limits, but we do emphasize flexibility and a good work-life balance.
- Financial and non-financial analysis, including cash flow modelling, market intelligence and corporate responsibility assessment
- Preparation of risk assessment, coordination of the internal credit process and writing of credit papers
- Follow up on client requests, assist with client presentations and add valuable input to the client teams on other relevant matters
- Portfolio analysis
- Prepare internal market reports, provide input to internal reporting and other ad hoc tasks
- Supervise less experienced team talents
- Education on a master’s degree level with solid results
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Strong interest in international business
- Experience in financial modelling and forecasting is an advantage
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
Please include a motivation letter and relevant transcripts in your application.
24 January 2021
Mads Wanderås - Head of Department | Customer Analysis | Future & Tech Industries
Mobile: +47 93420531
Idar Øsebak - Head of Section | Customer Analysis | Future & Tech Industries
Mobile: +47 97706968
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.