ERP Manager Tech
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA has ~90,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide and had total revenues of ~9.3 billion NOK in 2019. The Group employs ~4.500 globally and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. (OSE: TOM) The TOMRA Group continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within two main business areas: Collection Solutions (reverse vending, material recovery) and Sorting Solutions (recycling, mining and food sorting).
Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for close loop recycling. TOMRA has a tremendous opportunity to ensure that we keep even more bottles and cans out of our oceans, land fields and streets. TOMRA Collection Solutions state-of-the-art technology reduces material contamination and downcycling, and enables people to track the positive impact of their recycling efforts- empowering more people to get involved in creating a “clean loop” movement in the growing circular economy. Join our team at the headquarter in Asker to create a more sustainable future. For further information about TOMRA, please see www.tomra.com
ERP Manager Tech – TOMRA Collection Solutions
TOMRA Collection Solutions is expecting significant growth in the time to come and are looking for an ERP Manager Tech that will be responsible for securing well defined and operating tech processes to support this growth.
ERP Manager Tech will be a key driver to implement and own our global solutions focused on technical setup, development and verification working together with relevant stakeholders.
The role will be responsible for technical issues related to IFS applications, support, accessibility as well as releases. The right candidate combines business system and tech insights with business processes, and acts as a significant team player in the ERP team. The ERP team will consist of 6 resources located in Asker and a global network.
ERP Manager Tech reports to the Business System Manager.
Role and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the system implementation in new units is aligned with our overall strategy
- Secure internal communication and relations with stakeholders for service management centrally as well as locally, ensure appropriate coordination within our organization
- Support technical issues, manage the issue log, support for the local business process owners and super users. Provide trainings if needed
- Release management
- Develop and improve internal processes for application and release management
- Contribute to establish and improve operating principles and ground rules for the implementation, support and development as part of the ERP team
- Secure policies and procedures for change management, process, and functions. Provide solutions for user management
- Track resolution and progress vs. targets and milestones
- Keep updated of new features within ERP and tech
- Extensive technical ERP experience, preferably with IFS
- University degree in business- or technology related subjects
- A minimum of three years’ experience from a similar role, preferably from consulting with IT/Business System management
- Ability to adapt and respond to change, and manage pressure and adversity
- You are service minded, have great communication skills and proven teamwork skills
- Ability to handle stress
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Business focus with excellent technical problem-solving, troubleshooting, and follow-up skills
- Analytical skills & project management skills
- Career opportunities within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient located in Asker – near Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for personal development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, partner in Capus, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Kine Arenberg, Researcher in Capus, phone: +47 415 78 550. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: Thursday 21. January.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.