We are Looking for a Collaborative VP of Finance and Controlling
At Aize we are passionate about leveraging technology combined with engineering expertise to impact one of the biggest and most complex industries today, the energy industry.
We develop state-of-the-art software applications for the energy industry, transforming the way concept studies, engineering, construction and operation is done by our customers.
Our applications bring together engineering, manufacturing and live-streamed operational data, empowering companies with coherent data across assets and life cycle phases. The applications we develop helps users to design, engineer, construct and collaborate in a more intuitive and efficient way, and spans across the whole life cycle of an asset.
Aize is looking for a VP of Finance and Controlling to lead all financial and controlling activities of the company. The selected candidate will be part of an innovative and growing software house in Oslo and have close exposure to key stakeholders both in Aize and Aker. Aize is a great place to work, and our culture centers on teamwork, transparency and a growth mindset. At Aize we are fast paced and agile and we win as a team. The position will work closely with the CFO, lead a team of controllers and have a broad range of responsibilities. The role will develop over time and will by nature of the growth of the company be influenced by various ad hoc activities and responsibilities supporting the Management of the company. The position reports to the CFO.
- team lead when it comes to the financial and statutory reporting, both internally and externally
- manage budget and in-year forecast and performance
- lead the financial planning process
- management information and performance management
- risk and compliance
- cash management
- commercial aspects and reviews of all contracts
- various controlling activities and leading a team of controllers
- ad hoc projects and improvement initiatives
- higher degree within business, finance or similar
- 7-10 years of experience in relevant positions
- in-depth understanding and experience of finance and controlling activities
- commercial mindset
- excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- solid analytical and decision-making skills
- leadership abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
To be successful in this role, you should be able to handle a vast area of responsibilities and activities, and have extraordinary skill set when it comes to prioritizing and time management. You are a team player, get things done and have high quality standards for yourself and your team. You also know how to balance a high workload and demand for high quality deliveries with having fun and creating a relaxed and informal working environment. At Aize we work hard and play hard!
- an ambitious team with the opportunity of challenging yourself both personally and professionally
- on-site gym with weekly team workouts
- health checks + with our on-site clinic
- multitude of insurances
- dynamic and inspiring working environment, with focus on having fun at work
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, on mobile 909 91 137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.